[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The car dealers sometimes use techniques to lower the car mileage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

The car dealers sometimes use techniques to lower the car mileage through the software or changing the panel. There is any way to know the real car mileage or the best is take the car to the brand mechanics?
>>
>>17752631
That's illegal retard, they don't do that.
>>
>>17752632
yes they do it im searching for a car and already got one with fake mileage the first thing that got my attention was the turbo leaking oil. the car was french so the service book was all in french and he thought no one could decipher that was selling the car with 100.000 km but the real was more 210.000 km
>>
>>17752632
it is retarded to think because something is illegal they will not do it
>>
>>17752649

legit dealers won't do shady shit like this because it's very illegal and the reward it's not worth the risk for them.

solution: buy from a legit dealer instead of Paco's cars down the road from the cementery
>>
>>17752686
>implying he lives in the USA

I don't know how but USA happens to be one of the few countries that actually takes odometer readings/statements very seriously. It's legitimate fraud that you'll go to prison for. Sounds like OP lives in Europe or some other shit hole part of the world where they just give all their money to the government and in exchange they get zero law enforcement and a million refugees
>>
>>17752686
Every dealer doing something illegal looks legit

The only thing you can do is look at the car vehicle history to determine if the mileage is believable or not
>>
>>17752686
>Paco's cars down the road from the cementery

You know, that just hit me as a very good idea for a used car lot locale. Imagine the convenience, you bury your dad in the morning and then sell his car in the afternoon. Hell, drove to the cemetery in his car then drop it off at Paco and Uber home.

I guess some matches are just made in heaven.

Oh and to OP, it's illegal. Stir the pot, ask the question and see how they reaction.
>>
>>17752695
>>17752686
I'm from Europe, Portugal
>>
>>17752695

wtf r u talking about?

every country in the European Union has yearly inspections where they take a reading and attest to the accuracy of the odometer among other things. if anything they are even more strict over there
>>
>>17752713
nah ive seen the vids. your continent is a shit hole

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kF9zBLEZbE8
>>
File: IMG_6564.jpg (28KB, 400x275px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6564.jpg
28KB, 400x275px
>>17752686
>>17752699

>cementery

Why would you bring your loved ones here?
>>
>>17752722
To turn them into cement and build a house with them in it
>>
>>17752722
Make them cement shoes so they can get to the bottom of the river
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.