[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a graph on automotive fatalities in the US. As you can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: car deaths per year per capita.png (49KB, 2200x1700px) Image search: [Google]
car deaths per year per capita.png
49KB, 2200x1700px
This is a graph on automotive fatalities in the US. As you can see by this graph modern cars are objectively far superior to older cars.
>>
>>17748482
I agree, my car is an IIHS top safety pick
>>
>that spike when muscle cars came around
>that drop when they died

muscle cars confirmed shit
>>
>>17748482
Yes, newer cars are safer. Are you going to pull up a graph about the wetness of water per capita per year now?
>>
>>17748482
This graph would look far more impressive if it was per person-kilometers rather than just per population
>>
The chart proves that the best way to stop automotive related deaths is to enter a World War
>>
>>17748515
Would dying in a M4 Sherman count?
>>
>>17748511
and then adjusted for speed
>>
>>17748523
Driving to the supermarket to buy some milk is rather different than driving around France while nazis are shooting at you.
>>
>>17748515
World wars confirmed for saving lifes. He.
>>
>>17748501
>that spike when the mustang came out
FTFY
>>
>>17748482
I'd rather die in a pretty car than live with a hideous safe one.
>>
>>17748674
>too poor to have both
>>
>>17748674
>I'd rather be retarded because of cosmetic features being more important than my safety
>>
>>17748482
There are virtually no controlled variables in this scenario. The design of roadways, standards of driving tests, amount of miles driven, and amount of drivers have all fluctuated over the years. Citing the change in automobile design as being the sole factor in the drop of deaths is blatantly irresponsible.
>>
>>17748501
>be american auto company c.1968
>make car with 350+hp terrible handling and 0 aids
>make it extremely cheap to the point fucking teenagers can buy it
hmmmm why are so many people dying in car accidents
>>
>>17748946
1900 was the best for safety with their advanced road design and licencing, it was the safest period in history. the graph proves it.
>>
>>17748482
Yeah but they look like shit.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.