[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are short merging lanes allowed? I can never find a gap before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Why are short merging lanes allowed? I can never find a gap before reaching the end, forcing me to stop.
>>
>>17746442
There's this thing you should do, it's called pushing the right pedal down.
>>
>>17746442

sounds like youre just a shit driver
>>
Git gud
>>
I never have that problem. My car does 0-60 in 4.6 seconds. And when I'm in my semi, well, fuck you I'm bigger.
>>
File: IMG_3194.jpg (41KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3194.jpg
41KB, 400x400px
>>17746442
>expressway in my city was only built with 80km/h onramps (that's 98% of cars on the road flooring it until the very end)
>city decides to raise the speed limit to 100 for some reason
>everyone does 120 in the right lane with traffic going even faster in the left lane so they can't move over
>everyone either uses the shoulder to accelerate or is forced off onto the next onramp needing to make an illegal turn or two to get to the next ramp to try again because of the retarded interchange design
>everyone thinks they should raise them more
>can't lengthen onramps because of how they constructed the important buildings around it
>taxes are too low and not enough workers to do it even if we wanted to without it taking 10 years and crippling the economy
>>
>>17746442
Half the people where I live don't speed up enough on them. I can't tell you how many times I've had to enter the 65 mph highway at 45, because the lady in her SUV doesn't understand how on ramps work.
>>
>>17746442
Just try to merge next to someone in a more expensive car than you. Chances are they won't want your shitbox hitting them.
>>
>>17746442
press right pedal, keep moving. the worst thing you can do is stop.

there will be an open spot if only you have to balls enough to make it happen.
>>
>>17746442
I don't have a problem with it, but then again everyone where I love hogs the left lane because they're americans and think muh fast lane
>>
>when you hit the accelerator to speed up on on one of those and some fucking stupid bitch in a Mercedes does the same to block you off
I had to slam on the brakes and was driving my mums' car with my mum and sister in the car.
Mum started yelling at me like it was my fault of course. They really should not let women drive. She ended up turning right just after this merge point anyway. It's not like I would have held her up or anything. Fuck wow
>>
>entrance ramp is shared with an exit ramp
>it's a 150yard stretch of pavement on a 65mph (105kmh for you yuropoors) speed limit highway
>>
>>17746804
women cannot fucking drive especially on high speed situations like highways, they respond overly and emotionally, they also sit there and stare at their phones in their giant daddy bought mercedes until pop goes the biker
>>
>>17746655
lol sti
>>
This is why the US uses v8s, no nipshit or eurotrash could ever get to speed
>>
>>17746442
Isn't that picture of Crowchild Trail?
I had to slow down the other day because someone blocked me from merging
https://my.mixtape.moe/qsvjva.webm
>>
>>17746780
>implying it isn't
>implying all these people wouldn't crowd the right lane going the exact same speed making merging impossible if they started enforcing it

Works out better that way on the vast majority of heavily trafficked freeways
>>
File: 1409800182177.jpg (496KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1409800182177.jpg
496KB, 2000x1500px
>>17746924
>no nipshit
*blocks your path*
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.