[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let me share my secret of spot and streak free windshield.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1500130330442.jpg (113KB, 743x574px) Image search: [Google]
1500130330442.jpg
113KB, 743x574px
Let me share my secret of spot and streak free windshield.

Make sure to have a waffle weave or low pile microfiber towel, and use a 50/50 mix of distilled water and distilled white vinegar in a spray bottle. The water MUST be distilled, this is the trick to be streak free, and the vinegar helps break anything up. Waffle weave or low pile microfiber is essential because having a regular thiccness or extra thicc towel will grab the glass and won't glide over the glass. Every single glass cleaner I've tried just leave streaks, while this does not, I don't even have to use the 2 towel method. Just wipe with one side of the towel and flip over to the other to finish it off. You don't even have to do that, usually the vinegar and distilled water evaporates quickly and doesn't leave anything behind. Since vinegar is a natural light degreaser, it gets finger prints really easily.

I know some people don't like the smell of vinegar, but I think it's much better than the smell of most glass cleaners. Plus since it's all natural, it's safe for tints and I even use it on my computer monitor with a anti glare coating and it cleans it better than any glass cleaner I have ever used. Even invisible glass left white streaks on my monitor that I could never get rid of even with plain water, but the vinegar took it right off and I've never seen it so clean before.

You're welcome.
>>
I use Windex and a paper towel
>>
Windex and newspaper

>>17745953
Lint city
>>
Add some baking soda op ;)
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.