[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does nobody like sports cars? https://www.youtube.com/w

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

Why does nobody like sports cars?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9ovAMoQ7lI
>>
>clickbait bullshit
Fuck right the hell off.
>>
>>17743562
jealousy.

>be normie
>at age 20, you marry and have kids
>You had a fair head start as a middle or upper-lower class man. With a bit of dedication, you could have easily made it to the elite, but you didn't do that.
>So, THAT'S IT. Your life is over. All of your money is for your family now.
>You did as your father did.
>Convince yourself this is a virtue, that you are superior to others because of this
>Some single guy your age didn't do that when he was 20. He saved, he invested, he worked, and he did it alone. Like his rich father did, he doesn't expect to even begin dating until he's well past 25. Women are a huge waste of money.
>he revs a symbol of his success, a symbol of the personal failure you refuse to admit, and you can hear it from a mile away
>people like him in that mile: 1
>people like you in that mile, aka failures, people who never thought about the future, people who never tried, people who wanted now instead of later: thousands
>fuck him.
>>
>>17743614
That and you stick out. Humans are herd animals, and love conformity.
>>
>>17743686
Only the dumb ones. Anyone with an IQ north of 100 isn't likely to shit on you for being special unless they can tip their fedora about why it's a bad kind of special.

>that's bad for the environment mmmkay, fuck your sportscar
>OOH NICE 125CC CAFE RACER DOES IT REALLY GET 100MPG?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (100KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
100KB, 1920x1080px
>>17743614
>>
>>17743709
but people who delay kids and get money actually have a lot of sex on the side

in thailand
where child support does not exist
>>
File: IMAG0107.jpg (591KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0107.jpg
591KB, 2048x1152px
>>17743562
I hope people shake their fists at me too
>>
File: 1439394345485s.jpg (3KB, 118x125px) Image search: [Google]
1439394345485s.jpg
3KB, 118x125px
>>17743614
>>
>>17743614
precisely this. Something that they will never have, and will never experience being flaunted in front of them.
>>
>>17743614
are you sure that you can't achieve anything in life once a kid gets born
>>
File: 1491062960190.jpg (130KB, 1023x682px) Image search: [Google]
1491062960190.jpg
130KB, 1023x682px
>>17743614
I mean you're not wrong, but you couldn't have sounded more like a neckbeard if you tried.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.