[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you still call yourself a "car guy" if you like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: car-guy.jpg (65KB, 588x350px) Image search: [Google]
car-guy.jpg
65KB, 588x350px
Can you still call yourself a "car guy" if you like reading about cars, watching videos about cars, but at the end of the day, don't see yourself actually spending any of your own money on anything but a transportation appliance that gets you from A to B and no more?
>>
>>17735309
>Can you still call yourself a "sports guy" if you like reading about sports, watching videos about sports, but at the end of the day, don't see yourself actually spending any of your own money on anything but a set of shoes and ball that you kick or throw from A to B, and no more?

You're a faggot, OP.
>>
>>17735309
No. There are inexpensive cars that feel good to drive.
>>
>>17735309
>Can you still call yourself a "car guy" if you like reading about cars, watching videos about cars, but at the end of the day, don't see yourself actually spending any of your own money on anything but a transportation appliance that gets you from A to B and no more?
>a transportation appliance that gets you from A to B and no more?

So a busrider basically?
>>
>>17735309
>they don't think it be like it is but it do

I've read it like 3 times and it's still got me fucked up. No idea what dudes getting at here
>>
I know a fuckton of useful and useless info about cars across the globe, and I've driven a ford explorer for about 9 years now. No reason to shell out so much cash for something else. My fun time is had on dirt bikes though. I'd rather have the $30k in my bank than sitting on the driveway, and owing it o the bank.
>>
Being a car guy is loving a car no matter what, going out and maintaining it, driving it, etc.

Basically ask yourself, is what I'm doing with cars considered autistic to your average person? If yes, you're a car guy.

As of late, people are trying to make it as if owning some 6 figure car has to make you a car guy. Fucking millennials.
>>
>>17736648
>Basically ask yourself, is what I'm doing with cars considered autistic to your average person? If yes, you're a car guy.
>tfw all my neighbors compliment my car but they guaranteed think I'm autistic as shit
fine with it 2bh

>>17735309
I mean if I knew somebody who was fascinated with hunting, watched outdoorsy and hunting videos but never went to the forest to go hiking or hunting even though they could I wouldn't call them an outdoorsman

Cars interest you yes but I wouldn't exactly say you're a car guy just yet
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.