[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What cars do you genuinely like but would not want to be associated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 949_3603.jpg (45KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
949_3603.jpg
45KB, 800x400px
What cars do you genuinely like but would not want to be associated with the drivers?

for me pretty much any Subaru but the Forrester and especially anything RHD
>>
>>17734190
Anything BMW, especially from the e46 era as a whole. They are the Subarus of Eastern Europe.
>>
>>17734190
Faggot OP, letting other losers ruin a good car for you, a damn shame
>>
none, because i'm not a faggot who cares if a loser in a ecoboost mustang thinks my car is shit
>>
>>17734191
This.
>>
None because I'm not an insecure little bitch
>>
Subies, Hondas, have some awful communities but I like alot of their cars especially the older gen stuff.

Miatas are called gay, but they have a way better group of people that drive them(no vapefag fuccbois or lame ricerinos)
>>
>>17734190
>>17734193
>be from AK
>subarus errwhere for long time
>move to lower 48
>get a new subaru
>it's suddenly a dykemobile
>call them faggots
>go on with life and not give a fuck

OP is a faggot, and so are you

>>17734202
This guy has it figured out. /thread
>>
>>17734202
>>17734194
>>17734193
Subaru here has a reputation of hoon drivers and are completely cop bait. these things get pulled over for going 5 km/h over the speed limit or having a tail light out.

that shit tends to ruin your fun real quick
>>
>>17734220
>km/h
Maybe in yuro land but in burgerland I have yet to see that be an issue. Maybe in big cities but IDK
>>
>Maybe in yuro land

Canuckastan
the whole JDM community is pretty cringeworthy and the RC love to come down on them.
>>
Japanese compacts.
>>
>>17734254
>Canuckistan

Dayum son. I hope they get gassed.
>>
>>17734220
Not if you have connections
>>
File: Novo-Mercedes-CLA-45-AMG-9.jpg (193KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Novo-Mercedes-CLA-45-AMG-9.jpg
193KB, 1600x1200px
I think the cla is the cutest sedan out atm but I live in eurostan. So everybody who drives a cla is either a sandnigger or some poorfag trying to look rich by buying the cheapest mercedes on the market
>>
I literally don't have an exhaust system on my car other than a 4ft pipe off the turbo. '14 wrx hatchback. Afterfires all the time. I live in a college town and have the only GR in the area.
>>
>>17734190

Yeah, I love my Challenger, but I fucking hate every person I've ever met with one. They All fall into one of the following categories:

V6
>aspiring rapper
>turbo autist
>woman

V8
>drug dealer
>old man
>rich children

Hellcat
>even worse old men
>even more rich children
>douchebags that look down their nose at literally anyone without a Hellcat

I just don't understand how I'm the only normal car guy with a Challenger. All I want is to build my car and talk to other people about theirs.
>>
>>17734454

Oh, and let me add, I've never seen a modified Challenger that had an owner that could explain the changes. None of them understand how a car works. None of them know the difference between a crankshaft and a camshaft.

It's fucking disgusting.
>>
>>17734190
Do you guys care that much about what other people you don't and never will know think of you? Just drive whatever car you like. Who gives a remote fuck if other people who drive those cars are faggots? You're not them, and that's what's important.
>>
File: honda-integra-type-r-0.jpg (272KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
honda-integra-type-r-0.jpg
272KB, 1024x576px
Probably the coolest FF out there. Probably the worst cancerous fanbase cult.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.