[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I know I am probably going to catch a lot of shit for this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

So I know I am probably going to catch a lot of shit for this post but I bought pic related a few days ago and this is without a doubt the fastest car I have owned to date. I don't know what your definition of fast is but I am more than happy with the power output of this little thing at the moment.

My question is: I have noticed that the front tires spin whenever I try to go full throttle even in second gear which interrupts the acceleration. Is there a proper way I should be flooring it to prevent the tires from spinning and obtaining maximum acceleration feel?
>>
>>17733571
Yes, by not jabbing the petal straight to the floor. Be smooth with it
>>
just ride the clutch all the way through the gear to stop the wheels spinning
>>
>>17733589
It's a DSG. I would have gotten the manual but I am not going to say no to 8ms shifts
>>
>>17733571
You might want to get better tires.

My ex had one of those, back in like 2006, it was fun to drive. I've never driven a FiST or FoST so I can't compare but I liked the GTI, the low rpm torque is addictive.
>>
>>17733599
The tires it came with are pretty damn good I think. They are "summer" high performance all-seasons. VENTUS S1 NOBLE2
>>
>>17733571
I had a MK6 GTI

Either, cold/shit tyres or you're too quick with the throttle, ease on the accelorator until about 3.5k rpm and then floor it after that.
>>
>>17733604
Those are good tires, they are technically all-seasons though. To get more grip you'd have to go with like a semi slick. Probably not worth it. Just learn to control your wheel spin I guess.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.