[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else addicted to watching videos of people making poor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: usatruck.png (451KB, 664x596px) Image search: [Google]
usatruck.png
451KB, 664x596px
Is anyone else addicted to watching videos of people making poor choices as drivers?
>>
>>17732452
kind of... i guess there is some sort of educational purpose to it, at least that's what i'm telling myself.
>>
I've been a subscriber to this channel since it began a couple years ago and aside from the hilarious bullshit, shocking carnage and the worry of seeing someone possibly die I'd also like to think that watching every single one of these videos has made me a better driver. I've seen so many ways that shit can go sideways from these videos, or how you should always pay attention to everyone on the road because you never know what kind of crap they might try and pull. I've since bought a dashcam and I'd like to think it has made me a far more responsible driver.

https://www.youtube.com/user/CarCrashesTime

They should feature these videos when you have to take a drivers test. You have to write a detailed explanation for each accident and how they could have been avoided. 90% of the damn population would probably still do this same shit right after the test though.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.