[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I didn't realize people were dumb enough to do this, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Texting MC.jpg (81KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
Texting MC.jpg
81KB, 604x453px
I didn't realize people were dumb enough to do this, but I saw someone texting while riding a motorcycle on the highway today.

My question is, why the fuck would you do that?
>>
people are stupid. texting while driving should get you a dui.
>>
>>17732225
Because most squids are idiots. They also think it's okay to ride with one hand on the bars while yapping to themselves as they "vlog". Then they sperg out at "cagers" for being distracted and dangerous drivers as they wheelie around pedestrians at 60mph.
>>
>>17732225
When i was first starting out biking one of the craziest things i was was a guy on a sports bike pouring a bowl of cereal into his helmet when lane splitting.

Not sure if it was skill or stupidity but ill never forget moment
>>
>>17733459
I've seen people eat on a bike. I haven't seen them texting, but I have seen them talking into a helmet microphone, so they must have bluetooth handsfree along with voice operation.
>>
>>17733748

Yeah that's really common. Sena makes a Bluetooth thing you slap on the side of your helmet and run a mic and some speakers in under your pads. You can listen to music or make phone calls or whatever.

I would use it if I was riding with someone, especially if you're on trails. I wouldn't listen to music though.
>>
>>17732413
in the glorious screwed up state of Washington texting, or using your phone while in hand is now a e-dui. insurance companies are loving this. now they can take more of our money and pay out less
>>
>>17733791
Well, maybe the other states can now copycat WA state's law. The law became necessary because all the people pulled over for texting under the old law boldly lied. They would say, I wasn't using the phone, I was only wiping dirt off the screen. I was scratching my ear with the phone. I'm just holding the phone!

So now the WA law gets rid of all those liar excuses. If they are on the road, then holding the phone or another device is illegal. Using a device mounted to the dash with one finger is legal. ONE FINGER seems to be the key point of the law. If you need anything more than one finger such as holding it in your hand or lap, then nope.

The law of course exempts certain licensed and bonded businesses and emergency response. Drivers reporting emergencies and law violations are also exempted.

The law was not written with Alphonse in mind. Currently, the law does not prevent Alphonse from texting in a car by holding YOUR hand and using it to poke text chars into the screen. Alphonse could also grab your wrist and move your arm near his ear as you hold the phone.
>>
>>17732225
Never underestimate stupidity.
>>
>>17732449
Have you ever ridden a motorcycle, or even a bicycle? Riding with one hand isn't dangerous. Do you get scared every time you see a driver with only one hand on the wheel too?
>>
>>17733766
yeah those things are great for trail riding. You can chat with your hombres and talk shit when they get stuck, or make sure they're not ded when they go out of sight
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.