[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Does anyone here have any experience with the UAZ-452? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 197-3788-uaz-452-passenger.jpg (90KB, 750x541px) Image search: [Google]
197-3788-uaz-452-passenger.jpg
90KB, 750x541px
>Does anyone here have any experience with the UAZ-452?

I am thinking about trying to import one to fuck around with occasionally but if its something that constantly breaks down I am not trying to fuck with it.
>>
I doubt something that constantly breaks down would survive a month on the market over there and certainly not literal decades
>>
the window to sidewall ratio makes it look like a modern hatchback
>>
>>17730645
>he doesn't know how shitty and limited automobiles in soviet states were

There's a reason the lada was unchanged for 30 years, and it's not because it was great.
>>
File: niva8.jpg (120KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
niva8.jpg
120KB, 540x304px
>not wanting the superior offroad Slav Machine.
>>
Of all the shit to import, why the fuck would you think about this one?
>>
>I want one to fuck with but don't want u fuck with it
Oooook?
>>
>can't keep up with traffic on the interstate
>horrible reliability
>requires ancient parts from the USSR
Do it.
>>
>>17731297
I thought Soviet shit was supposed to last forever with minimal maintenance. At least that's what /k/ says.
>>
>>17731307
People on /k/ are fucking retards. Just because the Kalashnikov was a reliable as fuck gun doesn't mean the reds could make good cars.
>>
>>17731261
slavbo autism is second only to weeb autism
>>
>>17730639
Get a volvo lapplander
>>
The problem with the russian cars is that you can't get good parts for repair, in my country was kinda funny because the ads for lada said "a car for a lifetime" and were true, no one wanted to buy that piece of soviet junk
>>
>>17730639
>gee I wonder if this car made for a market that was kept artificially empty of competition was any good
Nigga you know first hand how shit murrican cars were, why you think soviet cars would be any better?
>>
>>17730639
do it, you dumbfuck americans who keep glorifying shit rest of the world thinks is garbage just because you can't get it need to be taught a lesson.

Now shity slavmachines next audis and non M bimmers
>>
>>17731307
>slavshit
>reliable
that is definitely not what /k/ says
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.