[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what do you goys think of the fourth gen Camaro? I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

So what do you goys think of the fourth gen Camaro? I don't like it that much but I think it looks better than the Mustang back then. Is it worth getting one?
>>
File: 1497329507287.png (301KB, 468x494px) Image search: [Google]
1497329507287.png
301KB, 468x494px
trash
>>
>>17726567
I know it's trash, but was it good for it's time?
>>
>>17726563
shitloads of aftermarket, solid transmission(if you got a t56), rear end is shit. swap an lm7 or lq9 in and boost the shit out of it.

regarding good for their time, yes, they run low 13's in the quarter.
>>
>>17726563
They are nice a fun, especially during their time. No where as ubiquitous as they once were, but hopefully you can find one in nice condition OP
>>
>>17726575
not even.
>>
Great car for cheap performance. But most people will see you as Uncle Cleetus and nothing can change that fact.
>>
The ones with the LS1 are great. Much better performance than the Mustang GTs of the time, more aftermarket.
>>
>>17726760
>implying it was faster than the termi
>>
File: WP_20150302_001.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20150302_001.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
I remember I went to Maine to have a fling with a girl I met on /soc/. A friend tells me it's the kind of neighborhood where you find trailer parks and Camaros.

I get there and see this.
>>
>>17726768
>implying the Terminator Cobras were fucking GTs holy shit reading comprehension
>>
>>17726563
they're weird
on one hand the later versions had the LS1 which gives them awesome potential, get that LS1 and upgrade the valve springs and slap a couple turbos on it and you've got a pretty quick car, the early LT1 versions aren't terrible but when the LS1 exists there's no reason to get the LT1
on the other hand they can be a bit funny looking, the dash stretches forward towards the base of the windshield for miles and the back of the engine is buried under the cowl
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.