[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck guys, been waiting for one of these to come up on cl that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 11719908626_e2dbb2dd8e_b.jpg (186KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
11719908626_e2dbb2dd8e_b.jpg
186KB, 1024x683px
Fuck guys, been waiting for one of these to come up on cl that's not a complete shit heap as well as not being 5000+ dollars.
It's usually both.

Should I give up on trying to live the meme and just get an Rx7 or an Mr2? They're both so much cheaper.
>>
Just do the right thing and buy a GTI
>>
>>17726155
>FWD
die
>>
>>17726117
Supply and demand, They're pretty rare nowadays and lots of people want one. Good luck finding one in decent shape for $5k.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WdTnvEf_jnA
>>
>>17726117
The AE86 is meme taxed to the point where you're better off importing one straight from Japan. Seriously just save up and import one.
>>
>>17726117
>RX7 and MR2 is cheaper than the AE86
On what planet?
>>
you won't fit in it anyway you fat weeb fuck
>>
>>17726427
FC rx7s and aw11 mr2s, assuming OP is comparing 80s cars. Cheaper at least here in burgerland.
>>
>>17726427
Mr2s average 4k for pristine, RX7s are a bit less. Aw11 and FB that is.
>>
>>17726433
>fat weeb fuck
Na, lanklet treekin here, reason why I didn't mention miata.
>>
>>17726117
there are a dozen or so other rwd japanese shitboxes that perform roughly the same and those that don't can be made to with about 2k in coilovers and some bolt ons.

that will still put you under the meme tax money you would spend on the ae86.

i took a ride in some guys immaculate twin turbo'd '96 300zx. he wanted 8k for it.
>>
>>17726117
>not a shit heap
>not 5k+
pick one.
>>
>>17726659
>get autotragic
there's one like that near me anyways, but that's also assuming it's real and not hiding shit
it's also red so the owner must've had fast and furious in mind
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.