[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey from the UK and looking for a good hot hatch/hatchback car

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Hey from the UK and looking for a good hot hatch/hatchback car thinking either golf gti,audi a3 or honda civic type r willing to spending between 3-4 grand, anyone got any other options?
>>
Your budget is all fucked up.

I love my GTI. Easy to tinker with, quick, and a cute car. The rest of these are quite a bit more expensive.
>>
>>17725162
import a twingo
>>
File: 2014-mini-cooper-s-134.jpg (382KB, 1900x1267px) Image search: [Google]
2014-mini-cooper-s-134.jpg
382KB, 1900x1267px
>>17725162
Why don't you stick to your own kind and stop all this race-mixing?
>>
>>17726474
He already listed two German cars, though.
>>
>>17726457
>import a twingo
>import

nigger we're rife with twingos. it's literal /o/ heaven.

OP don't get a VAG for 3-4k as it'll be a shitheap. It'll be a shitheap anyway because its a VAG product but it'll be extra fucked at that price point. CTR, Focus ST, Megane 225 or w/e its called, all far better cars than vagshit.
>>
>>17725162
Civic is probably the safest option, preferably an EP3. That budget will get you a crappy mk5 Golf GTI which isn't really worth the hassle. You might get an older 8L S3 in good nick though,

If you are lucky you might be able to find a Volvo C30 T5 for that money, they are great.

Or scrap that hatch thing entirely and get an E46 330ci clubsport
>>
>>17725162
Colt version r
It's much cheaper than the cars you listed but faster than mini s
>>
>>17725162
Get a fuckus
>>
>>17727580
This. Your budget won't get you a decent mk5 Golf GTI and you don't want the MK4. If you want a tarbo go for an 1.8T VAG like the 8L S3 or Leon Cupra and if you want naturally aspirated look at the EP3 type R or Renaultsport Clio 172/182.
>>
Your best bet is a 2006-8 seat Leon. Your budget doesn't cover anything else that won't be an old rustbucket.
>>
If you get a GTI get it in manual and buy a haldex cheater valve so you're not stuck in fwd mode
>>
>>17727930
>Leon Cupra
Great shout, I forgot about them. Had a go in a Cupra R a few years ago and it was great.
>>
>>17728028
The fuck is a haldex cheater valve. How exactly are you going to easily make a FWD car not FWD?
>>
>>17727572
a first gen twingo. they weren't sold there
>>
>>17728603
The good golf have haldex 4wd electronic differentials
Most mod them to always push as much power as possible to the rear, instead of the opposite
>>
>>17728701
Ah. You're referring to the R model. All GTIs are FWD.
>>
>>17726432
t. dumb American
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.