[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how many times will Tesla Model 3 owners have their screens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

So how many times will Tesla Model 3 owners have their screens rippled out and stolen by thieves thus making the car completely inoperable?

I am a hug fan of electric cars but this was a huge mistake.
>>
ripped*
>>
>>17723365
>break everything to get screen out
>can't sell a broken part
>thief does this once then never again
>>
>>17723372
>steal expensive technology
>strip expensive technology of valuable metals
>sell metals, scrap everything else

it's like you don't even know how to commit petty crimes, jeez.
>>
>>17723372
There will be MANY thieves who will try it out atleast once. The screen looks too tempting and too disconnected from the dash, it looks like an easy catch. Since all controls and speedometer are on the screen you can't operate it afterwards. I don't think the model 3 is nigger proof
>>
>>17723387
heck, many thieves will probably think it's some sort of large $1000 ipad or something. The difference with the Tesla S was that that screen was actually integrated into the dash, this screen looks like an accessory instead
>>
>>17723387
tablet screens are increasingly common in a wide variety of makes. modern thieves are not that dumb. even if they shatter a few windows here and there trying to get at them they're going to see how rigidly they're attached to the dashboard and that they're not separable tablets with a fruit logo on them and give up.
>>
>>17723380
Even a nigger is smart enough to know that's a huge waste of time and effort for very little reward when air conditioners are much easier targets with much larger returns
>>
>>17723426

Nope
>>
>>17723435
Except it is. There's barely any gold or copper in something like a tablet. Couple dollars worth at the most. The only reason you steal electronics is resell.
>>
>>17723372
So, it will happen exactly once for every nigger thief in the U.S. So at least 10 million times. But they might not make 10 million 3's. So that means each car will have its screen stolen multiple times by the different thieves all of whole need to learn the lesson.
>>
File: 1502113201055.png (8KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
1502113201055.png
8KB, 225x224px
>>17723467
a
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.