[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Camaro vs. Mustang vs. Challenger Keep the memes out, all generations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: IMAG0085.jpg (2MB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0085.jpg
2MB, 1520x2688px
Camaro vs. Mustang vs. Challenger

Keep the memes out, all generations of the car will be debated, GO!
>>
Mustang for track(?)
Camaro for speed
Challenger for looks
>>
>>17718890
Camaro for track
Mustang for daily
Challenger for roadtrip
>>
Literally just personal preference.
>>
>>17718880
the challenger looks so much better imo
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (175KB, 1495x840px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
175KB, 1495x840px
Trans am.
>>
I parked my '04 Mustang next to a '05+ today. Is it my imagination or the newer car actually smaller on the outside? Seemed to look a lot less pigfat.
>>
OP here, my preference is the older Camaro models, and the newer Challenger models.
>>
>tfw the camaro's twin makes my benis tingle
All three standard issue ponycars:
Lots of power, simple design, reasonable handling being kinda pigfat
also
>american "interior"
>>
File: attachment.jpg (477KB, 1300x975px) Image search: [Google]
attachment.jpg
477KB, 1300x975px
>>17718916
S197 look smaller compared to the New Edge and pigfat S550, yes.
>>
>>17718955

They did a good job with the styling then. Just looked it up and the S197 is both larger and heavier than the New Edge.
>>
>>17719011
My research says the opposite. For the base GT coupe, I read ~3500 for the S197 and ~3700 for the S550. Double check ur numbers.
>>
>>17718910
holy fuck thats ugly
>>
>>17719226
Honestly I used to think so too, but it grew on me somehow.
>>
The Mustang looks amazing and the Challenger actually shows obvious heritage design.

The Camaro looks like it's straight out of a Hot Wheels bin or a cereal box. Especially the ZL1 1LE.
>>
>>17719310
>grew on me
Like a rash or a fungus?
>>
>>17719226
>>17719310
Can't say I really like that look, original is better
>>
>>17718899
double dubs, must be the correct answer.
>>
>all these people talking shit about the Trans Am

Yeah you all can kindly fuck off
>>
>>17719023
He's talking about dimensions not weight
>>
>>17719023
The New Edge is the post facelift sn95, not the s550.
>>
I rented a 2016 or 17 Camaro SS at LAX a couple months ago. Straight line performance was really good but what impressed me the most was the handling. They're just lightyears ahead of my 4th gen. I don't know if I could have one as a daily though. The memes about poor visibility are true.
>>
>>17718899
/thread
>>
File: 20170708_105331.jpg (2MB, 1309x1150px) Image search: [Google]
20170708_105331.jpg
2MB, 1309x1150px
I like my S550. People always give me compliments wherever I go.
>>
Camaro sales have been in a slump for the past years. Maybe GMC should take a hint and redesign it.
>>
I drive an S550 Mustang and I'm probably going to trade it in for a Camaro SS this coming spring. They're both great cars, just difference focuses. I've always been a Mustang person, but this generation, Ford went for more mass appeal, while Chevy went for the enthusiasts. That said, you can't go wrong with either.

I'm not a Challenger person. They're good looking cars, but they're highway cruisers. If that's your thing, than you'll like it.
>>
>>17722592
>they're highway cruisers
Unless you get a Hellcat. Hellcat has a faster track time on the burgerking than a 4C. I'm not saying it's a track car, but it can do more than just straight lines.
>>
>>17722645
hahahhahahaha
>>
They are all kind of great.

Dodge has Hellcat and Demon
Ford has GT350 and GT350R
Chevy has 1LE, ZL1, and ZL1 1LE

What a time to be alive.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.