[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are so many auto-bloggers attention whores? We get it, you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: schmeee.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
schmeee.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
Why are so many auto-bloggers attention whores? We get it, you're rich, you didn't work for it, and you have rich friends who drive supercars.
>>
>>17717944
They have to try and fill the emptiness inside of them somehow.
>>
>>17717944
I always wondered what this guy's deal was. I get that he's one of the most prolific YouTube supercar vid channels, but does that really pay well enough to get a McL 675LT, which he has? Did he just come from money?
>>
>>17717955
Yes. 90% of being rich is being born rich.
>>
>>17717961
not completely, most poor people are poor because they are dumb. Being born rich and able to invest in index funds and properties and living off of passive income the rest of your life is easy but that life is certainly attainable if you live in a first world country with incredible wealth mobility.

Most poor people who win the lottery end up poor again because they are just plain stupid.
>>
>>17717993
>most poor people are poor because they are dumb.

you're stupid as fuck. Stay in school kids or you'll end up like this idiot
>>
>>17717993
I see you have a very fine understanding of economics and finance
>>
>>17718006
>wahhh I'm driving a shitbox because the jews are keeping me down!
lmao enjoy hopping from minimum wage job to minimum wage job the rest of your life
>>
>>17717944
>Why are so many auto-bloggers attention whores?

It's self-promotion. It's what makes a celebrity a celebrity regardless of the discipline.
>>
>>17717949
That's what poor people actually believe?
>>
>>17718028
Im grateful for what I have, keep projecting tho!
>>
File: 1468737680800.jpg (76KB, 523x929px) Image search: [Google]
1468737680800.jpg
76KB, 523x929px
>>17718235
Yes. Just like how only poor people believe "money doesn't buy happiness".
>>
>>17717993

>I invested once in the stock market and thus am smart
>>
>>17718006
>>17718028
You gonna tell him he should study real hard so that he gets into a good college so he gets a good job next? Hes 100% right. Poor people stay poor because they don't know how to manage their money. That dude is a realist and hes giving you a really good reality check.

Sorry for the dicksucking, it just isn't often I find people in a place like this who have their head on right.
>>
>>17718283
>I never invested into anything at all in life and now I am a wage slave
P R O J E C T I N G
>>
File: mao.jpg (21KB, 460x287px) Image search: [Google]
mao.jpg
21KB, 460x287px
>>17717993
Bougie fucks like you will be among the first we'll ship off to the Gulags
>>
>>17718320
C'mon man, stop trying to act like a tough guy.
>>
>>17718320
hecking commies
>>
>>17717993
Spotted the newbie who thinks he's top shit.

Honestly though did this guy have money to start with or did he make a heap from YouTube? I really can't stand his fucking videos, mostly because of him. Haven't watched a full one just because I can't get past 'schmeeeeeee'
>>
>>17719138
>Honestly though did this guy have money to start

>In short, Tim Burton (A.K.A. Shmee150) started off at age 18 by creating an online electronics retailer which he quickly sold after it became a London high street shop. He then spent some time as a ski instructor in New Zealand before moving back to London. After that he started with YouTube and the rest is history.

He is from a family of wealth though. Don't get it wrong. So he had a leg up on everyone.

Also found this from a quick google search.

"If I remember correctly Drive (remember them?) Said youtube only paid £1.30-£2.60 per thousand views which made their model unsustainable . This is why Chris Harris and Harry Metcalfe use patreon to provide additional funding. This is also why muppets like SOL produce tedious videos of themselves talking to camera whilst driving round Watford in order to try and get the views to fund his cars"

long story short: youtube pays dogshit. unless you're someone like pewdiepie
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.