[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

look closely, the shape of the head region appears to be almost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

look closely, the shape of the head region appears to be almost like the person is wearing a helmet rather than the normal headrest and facial/head features shadowed
>>
>>17709230

na nigger

whats that shit on the side just above his seatbelt, thats not a normal form

thats either a structure or something on his head

its not a reflection
>>
>>17709211
why does the front look like this?
>>
File: Bosozoku-62_Yh2H_0.jpg (120KB, 672x448px) Image search: [Google]
Bosozoku-62_Yh2H_0.jpg
120KB, 672x448px
>>17710138
I'm retarded, meant to attach pic related.
>>
File: the driver.jpg (142KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
the driver.jpg
142KB, 2000x1000px
Here is a close up of the driver. Looks like the crowd failed to dodge.
>>
>>17710163
Yeah yeah he can't keep getting away with this

>>17709211
We /polx/ now?
>>
>>17709211
Seems to be the side and back of his head as he's looking over his shoulder since this is the part where he was reversing. Doesn't appear to be the striped shirt from the mug shot though.
>>
>>17710163
you can run but you can't Hyde
>>
>>17709211
this guy is a hero, more should follow his example.
>>
>>17710163
>Looks like the crowd failed to dodge.

kek
>>
bush did 911
>>
>>17710163
That's a hot little car.
>>
>>17710656
no he didn't, lurk more
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.