[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is DUI being handled in your state, /o/? Netherlands here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

How is DUI being handled in your state, /o/?

Netherlands here and you're fucked.
>>
>>17708968
For reference
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCDPlx7_1CE
>>
Arizona here, some of the toughest laws in the state. I got a dui for suspicion of marijuana. Very broken laws for degenerates here.
>>
>>17708981
lost license for 1 yr, expensive insurance for 3 years, 1 day in tent city, drug classes, and about 2k in fines

all for looking like a hippy and smoking dope on the weekends
>>
>>17708968
I'm not a cuck who drinks and drives so I don't care what the DUI laws are here.
>>
>>17709044
>implying it's not the most alpha thing to do
>>
>Britain
Get b& for driving for 2 years before you re-apply as a new driver and retaking your driver's test
>>
File: WIN_20170811_12_34_18_Pro.jpg (279KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170811_12_34_18_Pro.jpg
279KB, 1920x1080px
>>I got my first (and only)DUI for heroin and xanax in Pa when i wrecked a minivan into a pole. I ended up doing almost my entire 1.5yr sentence in jail because my county has fucking insane probation/parole with an over 85% violation rate, and i wasn't ready to stop using yet. The time wasn't too bad, had a 2-man cell with a super rich dude i knew from outside, with full digital cable on a tiny screen and writing my family to send in automotive textbooks. I did my last 3 months in a NA/AA specific block with no cell doors and meetings 2-3x a day every day, and while i don't like the 12 step programs, the positive environment really helped me and i'm at just over 3 years clean now off death drugs, ionly smoke weed occasionally now. got my shit together pretty well and have been occupied restoring and building pic related

>>none of this would ever have happened if i didn't get locked up and then have to stay clean for probation., and participated in a recovery program in jail. the system really works, and my personal experience in this helped me to embrace fascism
>>
>>17709098
what I don't like is getting it even when it's just like 10 beers once a year. Why not charge me money and leave me alone
>>
File: WIN_20170810_18_33_24_Pro.jpg (529KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170810_18_33_24_Pro.jpg
529KB, 1920x1080px
>>17709098
also i forgot to mention, i still don't have my liscence back because the cop that arrested me confiscated my license but never sent it in, and the clock starts in pa when they get either your liscense or a notarised letter saying you lost/don't have it. they didn't tell me this for 8 months, just when i was starting to anticipate getting it back!
>>
>New Mexico

DWI capital thanks to the fucking Injuns, often see repeat dwi offenders on their 7th conviction.
>>
>>17709098
4 years clean here brother, glad to hear you're doing well. People look at us as degenerates, but I started because of prescribed cough syrup for whooping cough as a 13 year old. And because I was a quirky kid, my parents took me to psychiatrist and they have me Xanax... From there it was all bad for 7 years
>>
Got my first back in March. Getting my license reinstated in a few days along with the lovely interlock for hopefully 6 months. So far I'm about $6k in
>>
>>17708993
>looking like a hippy
Frosty?
>>
>>17709164
red or green fellow nmican?

My favorite was the drunk guy who got off because he was less drunk than the people(kids iirc) he killed.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.