[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>live in a rural area >because government can't get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

>live in a rural area
>because government can't get its shit together most of the highways are single lane and it occasionally opens up for a bit giving the opportunity for people to pass
>usually its nice to drive on excluding the summer months while all the tourists are out
>driving today on said highway
>its a fucking clusterfuck because you can tell most of these assholes have never had to deal with using a passing lane before
>people are consistently going 80kph in a 100 zone and then speeding up to 120 kph as soon as the passing lane opens up, making it nearly impossible for other people to get by
>dealing with this too often and finally fucking snap
>speed up to 160kph just to get by these people
>get stuck behind retards in the passing lane going about 5 over the people in the regular lane
>they finally get out of the way as I am an inch from their bumper
>passing lane near end
>some jackass in the passing lane punches the accelerator
>I'm not backing down
>we are right next to each other as the passing lane is returning to a single lane
>this asshole starts honking his horn at me
>give him the middle finger through my back window and continue driving
>sure enough this asshole starts going 80 again because in a matter of minutes he was no longer in my rear view
Who was in the wrong here, /o/?
And is there shit that drivers typically do where you live that pisses you off?
>>
>>17706017
i don't get the image
>>
>>17706026
A bunch of fruit punch comes flooding in through the windows
>>
>>17706017
I guess it depends on the laws in your country, but I've always assumed whoever is in the ending lane has to yield to those in the continuing lane. I would've done the same as you.

Where I live we don't have laws about cruising the the passing lane, so it's unbelievable how often I get stuck behind an SUV going 3 mph faster than people in the cruising lane, or better yet, going the same speed.
>>
>>17706017
aussie?

i just sit up my ass with the horn on non stop at WOT and if they really piss me off i turn th e leds on
>>
>>17706017
Whoever is not passing but just driving in the passing lane is in the wrong
>>
>>17706032
how can fruit punch flood something underwater?
>>
>>17706348
mrs puff is having a dream about spongebob driving and he runs off a bride and the police follow him and they all crash into a fruit punch truck and the truck tips over and spills and the fruit punch floods the senior center after the window was opened to show off their ice white clothes and the floor was mopped and a memoir of someone's life written in red ink
>>
File: sponebob stuck in window.jpg (97KB, 424x620px) Image search: [Google]
sponebob stuck in window.jpg
97KB, 424x620px
>>17706348
>expecting logic from a retarded cartoon
>>
File: Lagoon1_Stitch.jpg (429KB, 3000x780px) Image search: [Google]
Lagoon1_Stitch.jpg
429KB, 3000x780px
>>17706348
Same way they can have a lake underwater, I suppose.
>>
>>17707236
But that makes sense assuming the goo is a higher density than the surrounding water.
>>
>>17707236
The lagoon is made of goo
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.