[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

has anyone got a ticket for going slightly above a speed limit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1488409454023.png (8KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
1488409454023.png
8KB, 112x112px
has anyone got a ticket for going slightly above a speed limit? i went 45mph in a 40mph area today, and a cop sped up and i rolled down my windows. he just told me to "slow down bud," thankfully i didn't get a shitty cop. it's legit my first time being "pulled over" by a cop but statistically i guess it's bound to happen.
>>
>>17704663
Writing tickets is a pain in the ass for cops too. As you experienced, if you were only go a little over, typically they will just tell you to knock it off. The only time I see tickets for slightly over the limit are for people who act like a jackass toward the cop.
>>
>>17704702
wouldn't it be better for a cop to write out more tickets? in terms of quotas, and bringing in more money to the police department, especially in low crime areas
>>
>>17705782
that's up to the cop really
where I live (not murica) cops only put up cameras and control people in areas with high risk of accidents
there are areas where people literally always speed and everyone knows that but accidents never happen so no one cares
>>
>>17704663
>Going 5mph above speed limit

>still warranted getting pulled over

Bullshit, theres no way you were going 5mph above to have gotten stopped. Were you the only vehicle on the road at the time, were you not staying in a straight line?

How?

>>17704702
Tell that to the fucking nigger parking enforcers that write up 10 minutes after the posted time frame
>>
>>17706602
parking enforcers have no other joys in life

the only pleasure they obtain is the satisfaction of writing up parking tickets as soon as the meter runs out
>>
>>17706613
You could kill a meter maid and the world would be more or less unchanged
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.