[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honest question seeking an honest response /o/ So I went for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Chevrolet-Tracker-1992-2.jpg (104KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Chevrolet-Tracker-1992-2.jpg
104KB, 800x600px
Honest question seeking an honest response /o/

So I went for an afterwork with a colleague and I probably had 4 or 5 beers and in an unusual change of character I decided to drive home instead of taking a cab. Actually my first time driving (in 10+ years) after more than a half beer.

My problem isnt that I feel bad.

My problem is that it feels great.

It's fucking man vs. man vs. himself vs. god. It's pure unbridled fragile life itself man. It's knowing that any miscalculation could guarantee that everything you have worked so hard to build (career, license, marriage) would be washed away like the tide. It's like being Icarus and seeing how close you could fly to the sun. It's fucking phenomenal and it feels like I'm losing my v card, like I'm having my first glass of wine, like the first time I told my boss to shove it. It's liberation in 5 pint glasses. The feeling of freedom is amazing.

I know the horror stories. I know the jail sentences, and I know the consequences. It's like stealing that can of pop from the fridge when I was 8 and getting away with it and burying the evidence. It's fingering your girlfriend at 15 and wondering how far you could push it before she tells you no.

In a different life it would be heroin.

It feels like you're challenging god to an arm wrestle.

My question is... what do?

>pic unrelated
>>
Don't drink and drive. It's selfish and you may hurt people and ruin their family's lives.

Trackers are nice though.
>>
>>17703994
this, i miss my dad's old manual blue Geo. :(
>>
dang you must be one sad individual to get so excited over something like that

you didnt even drink much
>>
Well congrats op you just killed a bus load of nuns and orphans and then admitted the hit and run on an fbi,cia honey pot cave painting message board.

But honestly know yourself take responsibility for your actions. I can drink 6 beers in 4 hours and be fine but the 7th beer or less time will be past my tipping point.
>>
i like it too anon
after a almost bad motorcycle related halloween nightmare 6 years ago, i've since limited myself to maximum 4 regular cans of beer or one an hour, which ever comes first
i've had more and blown under the limit so i think it's pretty safe but if something ever happened it would be a fucked up situation
>>
>>17704017
>>17704020
5 Canadian pints is like 12 American beer cans
>>
>>17704003
They're everywhere. Just go buy one for a couple grand.
>>
>>17703983
Buy a motorcycle.
The adrenaline, succeed-or-die hit is pretty good in my experience so far.
From what I can tell you can dial up the intensity when you want, as much as you want - more traffic, faster speeds, bigger bikes, track days, squidding, stunting - until you're satisfied or you die. From a moral standpoint you don't usually do much damage to other people or their property if you run into it - just yourself. Also bikers, even hooning bikers, have sex appeal. Drunk drivers don't so much.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.