[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How good/reliable are the 2015+ Challengers? Considering picking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

How good/reliable are the 2015+ Challengers? Considering picking up an SRT 392 in the near future but FCA reliability memes and all
>>
>>17703380
they're ok except for the hideous bumpy plastic on the dash and other places.
>>
Absolute garbage. Just get a Ford.
>>
>>17703392
I like it more than the textureless hard plastic in the new Camaros. It's the same shit in the loaner Malibu LS I've had the last two weeks and I can't unsee it
>>
>>17703410
Not op but I have a mustang which is faster and a fun car but those challengers are very good looking cars. Thinking about getting one in a few years based on its looks alone.

Also the reality of life is you're not going to be racing much anyway.
>>
>>17703517
I'm looking at it because it's unapologetically American muscle in its design. Cross-shopping with the Camaro for sheer handling and performance, but it's storage and interior space is so shit
>>
File: 2018-Ford-Mustang-Coupe-101.jpg (1MB, 2250x1375px) Image search: [Google]
2018-Ford-Mustang-Coupe-101.jpg
1MB, 2250x1375px
>>17703410
But at least it doesn't have the downs
>>
>>17704610
Can't unsee and will be stuck seeing for the rest of my natural life.
>>
>>17703380

challenger is hands-down the most practical of the big 3. I picked up an r/t about a year and a half ago, haven't had any problems yet. Smooth, comfortable, roomy as fuck and hauls ass when you need it to. Sounds great too
>>
>>17703380
only have 17k on my 2016 RT. Comfy car and have no problems so far. Wish i could have been able to get the scatpack, but they are charging a bit to much for them.
>>
>>17704637
How much do you get for ebt
>>
>>17703380
The chargers, challengers, rams, and 300s are the only thing FCA does alright.
>and minivans but who gives a shit
the 392 is fairly bulletproof (stock) as well.
>fca warranty employee.
>>
>>17705316
>The chargers, challengers, rams, and 300s are the only thing FCA does alright
This.

Somehow these are one of the few exceptions to the FCA reliability meme.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.