[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time stamp tag is wrong, ignore it. >driving last night >move

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: My Movie.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
My Movie.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
Time stamp tag is wrong, ignore it.

>driving last night
>move forward to turn right, thought I had a green arrow
>whoops, still red
>red light camera flashes twice
>stop, reverse back
>wait for green
>go

I guess I'll be getting a ticket in the mail, how would I be able to contest it, with this video footage? I've looked into contesting fines before and you have to write what happened and send it via post, how do I do this?
>>
No idea bout the legalities, but worth a shot.

Legally you crossed the line, but otherwise no danger was present.
>>
>>17700064
I dont know if its the camera effect, but all the light are confusing in that intersection. That is considering only once have i ran a red light on accident and i was 16 years old.
>>
>>17700064
Did you ever make a complete stop before crossing the line? If not, you fucked up. Better hope they don't fine you even more for going reverse on an active motorway.

>>17700064
>>
>>17700064
I've been hit with red light cameras several times in my area and haven't got anything back except one time.
>>
>>17700302
I've been hit 2 times by one in the same month, each fine was %390 aud and 3 demerit points, I now avoid that intersection
>>
They probably won't send it to you. They record video too, and they'll see you stopped. Has happened plenty of times to a lot of people I know and they never get anything in the mail.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.