[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dunno if /o/ can help me but I remember going to the arcade (specifically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

dunno if /o/ can help me but I remember going to the arcade (specifically the one in New Rochelle, NY) and playing an arcade racing game that was based around Japanese cars and had a 5 speed manual shifter as well as a clutch.

Do any of you anons remember of any arcade game I described above. They used real japanese cars btw.

pic unrelated
>>
Initial D had an arcade game. There was also a need for speed with a 6 speed and clutch
>>
>>17697931
Uh no. No offense but that game was trash.

And the game Im talking about definitely wasn't Initial D.

Also not need for speed either as that is trash as well.
>>
File: BattleGear4TunedPRO32.jpg (113KB, 719x900px) Image search: [Google]
BattleGear4TunedPRO32.jpg
113KB, 719x900px
battle gear 4?

Shifter was neat as fuck, could go between 6 speed manual or sequential. Too bad all of the asian kids there would SLAM THE LIVING FUCK out of the shifter and it became super sloppy.

had keys instead of magnetic cards to save car data and you had to do all of your vehicle customization online through BG's website.
>>
>>17697938
Hm nah, it wasn't that either.

the actual game was more tub like and had the shifter on the right side mimicking LHD cars even though it was based around japanese cars
>>
File: W M Maximum Tune 3.jpg (239KB, 540x600px) Image search: [Google]
W M Maximum Tune 3.jpg
239KB, 540x600px
Wangan midnight maximum tune didnt have a clutch, had a 6 speed shifter though.

not totally sure what a tub like means. maybe a new version of outrun?
>>
File: redline_machine.png (338KB, 490x482px) Image search: [Google]
redline_machine.png
338KB, 490x482px
>>17697984
maybe tub wasn't the best word to use but I have no idea how to explain it haha.

i guess its similar to pic related in terms of how it was designed.
>>
>>17697908
>>17697937

you are an idiot. stop posting.
>>
Hydro Thunder and Rush 2049 were the shit
>>
How much do these arcade games go for anymore? I don't imagine too many are still made.
>>
>>17699365
Around $500. But I mainly look for Cruis'n World and Cruis'n Exotica cabinets.

Sometimes around $1,000.
>>
>>17699194
kill yourself my man
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.