[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you find a good driving school? I'm a NEET who wants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1502332209034_0.png (208KB, 381x384px) Image search: [Google]
1502332209034_0.png
208KB, 381x384px
How do you find a good driving school? I'm a NEET who wants to get my driving license and my parents do not want to teach me.
>>
>>17696853
Where do you live anon? I'd imagine a quick search online would pull up some decent schools or instructors
>>
>>17696900
Ontario Canada

I searched but all the schools seem the same. Same price, same offerings. Even the reviews seem done by pajeets because they're all "5 stars best school"-shit.
>>
Bump please
>>
>>17696912
It doesn't matter what school you go to to be honest. They're all gonna be the same. All you do there is watch some crappy videos and drive once per week with the instructor and another person who you'll switch off with, who, more often than not, will be so bad at driving that you'll question your life and how much longer you'll even live in the car with them at the wheel.
>>
>>17697037
Yikes. That sounds like a bit of a waste of money then.
>>
Why not just like you know figure out how to drive?
Read the handbook, take your test. It really is one of the most easy things in the world. You really don't need to learn anything to be able to drive "good enough".
>>
>>17697087
Seems that in car experience would be useful.
>>
>>17696853
i taught myself. i wouldn't recommend it though. driving doesn't come as naturally to others
>>
>>17696853
Found the only white driving instructor. Avoid pajeet
>>
>>17696912
>Canada
I wouldnt worry too much, almost anyone can get a license
>watched all seasons of canadas worst driver
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.