[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live in Burgertown and I'm looking for a 2010+ hot hatch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

I live in Burgertown and I'm looking for a 2010+ hot hatch for a daily driver that I can also hoon or conefag occasionally. My budget is around $15-18K. From what I hear the Focus ST and the Mk6 GTI are probably my best bet. Can anyone who owns these cars tell me what its like to own, and possibly give a comparison between the two? And should I consider some other hot hatches, like the Fiesta ST or Mazdaspeed 3?
>>
FWD conefagging rule of thumb: The lighter and the shorter wheelbase, the better.
>>
Don't know how common they are in the states but a Mini cooper of some variation is a good shout, if you can get past the slightly odd interior they are much more fun to drive than a GTI or ST, can generally be found for reasonable money too
>>
>>17696741
You should be able to find a good condition Mk7 GTI at the upper end your price point by now, and it's far superior to the Mk6 in almost every way.

I snagged a 2016 GTI S with 11k miles for $19k.

You'll want to go 2016+ if you want the MIB II infotainment with Carplay/Android Auto. Otherwise the 2015s are fine.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.