[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck do I have to do to get a god damn comfortable seat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: posture.png (5KB, 433x487px) Image search: [Google]
posture.png
5KB, 433x487px
What the fuck do I have to do to get a god damn comfortable seat in my car instead of this bullshit?
>>
buy a different seat
>>
>>17696510
stop slouching
>>
>>17696623
The only way you can not slouch in this god forsaken seat is to not have your back on the seat in the first place.

I'm deliberately trying to sit upright as much as possible. The back of the seat is as forward as I can take it, but the shape of the seat is such that my upper back has to go further back than my lower back if they're both going to be against the back of the seat.

And then the fucking headrest is tilted forward pushing my damn head down.
>>
>>17696649
>I'm deliberately trying to sit upright as much as possible.
take it from someone with busted discs: that's not always the best idea, and especially not in cars. you're better off with a slightly reclined seat.
>>
Pull the headrest all the way out and turn it around backwards. This is an increasingly possible hidden feature of modern cars. Their headrests are that way to improve their crash test scores.
>>
you can stop resting your shoulders on the seat. just sit upright with only your lower back supported.
>>
File: 10523.jpg (941KB, 3600x2397px) Image search: [Google]
10523.jpg
941KB, 3600x2397px
>>17696669
>tfw one piece seat
>tfw top of seat is in the middle of my head

They're unironically alright seats if you're a manlet or a woman, but I'm 6'2 and I bought this car specifically because it's the only small car where my mutant legs fit under the steering wheel. Wish it had a normal seat to go with that.
>>
File: 1480000112053.png (35KB, 341x333px) Image search: [Google]
1480000112053.png
35KB, 341x333px
>>17696979
>6'2
>not a manlet
>>
>>17696979
what car even is this?
>>
>>17697378
vw up gti

why a 6ft2 needs to own a vw up is beyond me
>>
>>17696510
Do you drive a Ford OP? I have the same problem with every Ford I get into.
>>
You need a car with a telescopic steering wheel so you can pull the wheel out towards you.
>>
>>17697919
Get a spacer
>>
This is why steering reach adjustment is good for short armed cunts like me
>>
>>17697633
I'm a new driver, and this is the only insurance group 1 car in the UK I can actually drive. Not the GTI, the 59hp one, but the seats are the same.
>>
Look up "Car headrest pillow" on ebay

Look pretty bad, but are really comfortable.
Just get a subtle one that blends easily and who cares. Japanese shops probs sell them with all their other $2 shit
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.