[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Rob Spaghetti holds a contest for having 500k subscribers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
>Rob Spaghetti holds a contest for having 500k subscribers
>buys and restores a BMW with his own money
>shipped it out from NYC to California with his own money
>winner of the BMW does donuts with it and sells it on craiglist

So would have kept a car you have won or sell it?
>>
>>17693580
It's his car he can do whatever he wants with it. Especially if what he a wants to do is sell it to someone who will actually give a fuck about it.
>>
Rob Dahm?

I would have kept it in my garage and started a YouTube channel based on it just to keep up the momentum.

I wonder how the contest winner was picked.
>>
>>17693599
From what I gather Rob offered to sell the car and do a cash payout rather than ship the car cross country out of his pocket. The winner refused and made him ship the car but then posted it up for sale shortly after ripping some hectic skids.

Rob didn't even care that he sold it, he just said he'd rather of sold it himself to avoid the hassle of shipping it in the first place.
>>
>>17693599
Here's how it went down though
>Rob asks guy if he is gonna sell it
>guy says no
>Rob says with his connections he can get the guy more money then he could selling it on his own
>Nah I'm good
>Sells car a week later for several grand less than what could have been got out of it
>>
>>17693640
>wanting to do deals with a ratty NJ eyetalian

he did the ight thing
>>
>>17693640
Because bought not built normies are retards

The guy probably didn't factor in the taxes he had to pay and the insurance.
>>
File: ecli_7Cp.jpg (24KB, 377x325px) Image search: [Google]
ecli_7Cp.jpg
24KB, 377x325px
>>17693649
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
>>
>>17693658
EYYYYYYY*
>>
>>17693692
WHERE'S THE GABAGOOL?
>>
>>17693658
Can you please shut the DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR?
>>
>>17693652
>>17693649
>be in Cali
>win car
>pay hundreds in taxes to register
>sell it for thousands less than what someone could have just given you
Good goyim
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.