[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friday night I got fired from a shitty retail job at American

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 5

File: 4L_A4NU9zcu.png (371KB, 540x404px) Image search: [Google]
4L_A4NU9zcu.png
371KB, 540x404px
Friday night I got fired from a shitty retail job at American Eagle. Customers and coworkers alike were fucking assholes and I was fired over bullshit reasons. I got so mad I keyed almost every single car in the mall parking lot cuz fuck everyone there.

I thought I was being discrete enough cause I was walking between cars just doing one long line each on one side. Apparently mall security received a cell phone video from someone inside one of the cars I keyed that I didn't notice and they turned it in. I was identified and they want to question me tomorrow.

I only keyed about 30-40 cars and it's literally just a line down one side, couldn't possibly be that much damage. How fucked am I? How do I get out of this?
>>
>>17691260
If this isn't bait this is literally subhuman behavior, turn yourself in and save some dignity
>>
Idiot
>>
>>17691260
Nice b8.
If it isn't, I salute you on a compelling tale of shithead display.
>>
I wish you'd key my car faggot, just another reason to snap an edgelord's neck
>>
>>17691260

I hope you get deported
>>
>>17691260
very childish anon
>>
nice one kiddo, no amount of shitty retail jobs are gonna save you from the 10k+ debt you are now in.
>>
>>17691260
good. fuck corporations
>>
>>17691335
Says the black guy with no job or car
>>
>>17691343
nice projection
>>
>>17691260
OP your posting on a board where people take car scratches very seriously.

do you know how much it costs to have one scratch repainted?
its not much for one car but 30 40 cars is going to add up

YOUR FUCKED
and you desearve it cunt

if i was my car id have gotten out and keyed your body cunt
>>
>>17691346
Where do you work and what do you drive?
>>
>>17691357
>what do you drive
your mom
>>
>>17691365
You dont, you're gay. Where do you work, chef at wendys?
>>
>>17691260
OP, as a real ass nigga, I'm gonna fill you in on some street tips of survival.

DENY DENY DENY

You didn't do shit, you don't know shit, you're not interested in lisetening to the shit the guy on the phone is telling you that you need to hear.

"Wasn't me, didn't do it, I don't know, later, bye."

Maybe the shit hits the fan, maybe they got 40 people with keyed cars and one person with some shitty cell phone footage that wants to try and pin all of that shit on you, and MAYBE you have to go to court and try to fight it.

But, that'd be a worst case scenario and it will hopefully not get there, but if it did, then you're right where you are at the start of this thread, just months down the road.
>>
>>17691375
i don't? im not a wagecuck
>>
File: bait -.jpg (15KB, 480x180px) Image search: [Google]
bait -.jpg
15KB, 480x180px
>>17691260
>>
>>17691394

Yeah this is bullshit. They will bring OP to court, tell the judge he was fired that day, show the footage of him going to the parking lot, and bring in witnesses. The only thing you will accomplish is wasting time and pissing off the cops/judge. Either way OP is fucked
>>
Deny literally everything.
Get a lawyer
>>
>>17691409
Who is they?

"they" aren't going to do shit "they" don't care.

As a manager who has fired a bunch of intolerable cunts like OP, I'm not going an inch out of my way for anything involving the faggot anymore, unless it was one of my cars that got keyed.

Him being fired, and being in the location of a crime doesn't directly incriminate him as a wrongdoer.

Some graining cellphone footage from a snapshot of some shaky handed faggot sitting inside his car isn't going to be enough either I'd bet.

OP, stand your ground, you didn't do shit, you don't know shit, yeah you were terminated that day, and yeah you were even at that mall. Don't let them twist your words, you don't need an alibi. If they take you to court, post up here again, and we'll see what's up.
>>
>>17691335
>t. I don't know the difference between private and personal property
>>
File: das.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
das.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
>>17691394
>>
>>17691440
Haha this guy
>>
>>17691397

>Literal nigger does not want to work, owns nothing and hates corporations
Wow, let me guess. You like smoking them dank herbs too?
>>
>>17691287
shut the fuck up your bitch ass wouldn't do jack shit
>>
>>17691260
>I only keyed about 30-40 cars and it's literally just a line down one side, couldn't possibly be that much damage.

lol
>>
>>17691260
Google tells me bodyshops charge about $630 for a keyed door panel. Assuming you keyed the entire car from front to back, enjoy your $40,000+ fine. Maybe take the high road next time.
>>
>>17691328
>10k
>40 cars

Try 30k at least. Body shops aren't cheap.
>>
File: low quality bait.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
low quality bait.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>17691260
Here's your (You). sage
>>
>>17691950
>t. wagecuck
>>
>>17691260
You realize you have to be 18+ to post here?
>>
>>17691984
forgot my name
>>
>>17691260
likely a felony if your state has an over $x property damage / vandalism law in place. enjoy getting reamed buddy!
>>
>>17691260
>I was identified
Probably not positively. Get rid of the clothes you wore that night.
>they want to question me tomorrow
Don't show up.
>I only keyed about 30-40 cars
No, you didn't.
>How fucked am I?
Not at all.
>How do I get out of this?
Just block their calls. If arrested, deny everything.
>>
>>17691260
Mall security are not police. You don't have to go. Deny it all. Get a real lawyer if the cops show up at your house.
>>
Get. A. Lawyer. If you can't afford one, Shut. The. Fuck. Up. And that means stop blabbing about it on some vietnamese basket weaving board. Just because they don't make you register and login doesn't mean you're all that anonymous.
>>
Ask 4chan what to do, They'll know.
>>
>>17691260
I recommend putting yourself out of your misery before they do. your life isn't going to get better with 30 counts of vandalism
>>
>>17691260
You realize every parking lot is covered with shit loads of HD cameras right?
>>
>>17691260
you shoulda waited till the manager came out to their car and fucked them up obv. with your face covered and shit instead of just being mean to everyone
>>
>>17691260
>keyed everyones care
>fired for 'bullshit reasons'
>coworkers were 'assholes'

you realize you are the bad guy here right?
>>
>>17691260
>only
>>
>>17691260
>YFW THIS TYPE OF UNHINGED RETARD CAN BE CIRCULATING AT RANDOM

PARKING IN MALL LOTS IS HORRIFYING
>>
File: 1343870296253.png (660KB, 841x908px) Image search: [Google]
1343870296253.png
660KB, 841x908px
>be depressed socially awkward loser
>decide to get some fresh air and hit the mall for some sort of social interaction with real beans
>just a bunch of degenerate teen kids and overpriced shit
>fuck this ima get some tendies and a pint
>big key line scratch down my road couch

You do realize that the first person they look for is "disgruntled employee" right? You deserve the chair.
>>
I love living in a state where you're allowed to shoot people over property.
>>
>>17693212
Thats a fucking fantastic feeling isnt it?
Purposefully fuck up my vehicle and i could break your legs with a mallet and the cops would probably thank me for making the arrest easier.
>>
>>17693344
Nah man you have to go for the knees. Legs will heal up, but knees ain't never right again.
>>
>>17691260
An Hero. Leave the world a free man.
>>
My advice:
don't be a fucking cunt

wtf did the randoms in the parking lot do to you? even if you only keyed other employee's cars you're still an asshole. I'm sure losing a job you hated anyway was worth all the property damage to people who probably hate the job as much as you did

only 30-40 cars, god you're a moron
>>
>>17693212
Texas?
Every fellow truck driver, even the African as in from Africa,love that place.
>>
>>17691260
This better be fucking b8. If not, I hope they make you repaint every single panel you fucked you jobless piece of shit.

You're the reason people hate people.
>>
>>17691260
>asking /o/ about a legal matter
>being a butthurt autistic fuck
>being such a loser that he only has a shitty retail job in a mall
>not delivering tofu
>not having a nonstop 10 hour eurobeat playlist on repeat
>why even live
anon what are you doing
>>
>>17691260
How deep are the scratches? I'll laugh if the entire side of the car was deeply scratched. Have fun paying for 40 cars worth of new paint professionally done. I hope you know a single car is usually 6-10k for this shit
>>
>>17691260
As an attorney, my professional advice to you is commit suicide.
>>
>>17691260

Paint and body worker here. Painting the door, fender and rear quarter of a car and doing a blend on the rear pillar is about $3500 per car. Add another $400 for each bumper if they're marked too.

Multiply $4300 x 35 = $150,500 in damages.

If you're working for $10/hour at American Eagle it would take you 15,050 hours to pay your debt. Doing 40 hour work weeks and putting your entire wage towards this debt, it would take you over 7 years to pay it.

But this is clearly bait.
>>
>>17691394
Found the Dindu. Get a job and stop fucking up the lives of people who decided to not let their lives go to shit. OP deserves to be punished for being a fuck.
>>
i wouldn't even talk without a lawyer present.

deny. the only way that i would think you could get caught is if you were spotted on several cameras leaving AE, keying the cars, and then spotted getting into your vehicle with make/model/license plates visible.

but yeah, lawyer up or deny.
>>
>>17694057
Imagine how many twingoes OP could afford with that $150,500 if he hadn't decided to be a piece of shit.
>>
>>17691260
Deny it, but only do that through a lawyer. SAY NOTHING. Only your lawyer speaks for you. Even if they ask you your name, only your lawyer tells them.

DINDU get detained for vandalism all the time and almost always get away with it even though camera footage exists. Your lawyer, if mentally dishonest, will say that you only walked by the cars.

OP, Welcome to the Black Lives Matter movement. You strike a blow for freedom against the oppressors.
>>
>retail job
theres your first problem you fucking nolife
>>
>>17691971
>>17694057

Who the fuck pays over 200 for a car door repaint? In fact 1000$ Gets the whole car painted. If you are paying more you are getting fucked.
>>
>>17694931
maybe your purple sparkle paint cost that much from maaco you donk
>>
>>17694931

t. bus rider
>>
>>17691260
>I was fired over bullshit reasons
This ^ claim would appear to be obviated by the very next sentence:
>I got so mad I keyed almost every single car in the mall parking lot cuz fuck everyone there.
You might just be a dickhead, m8. Maybe that's why they fired you.
>>
I don't really give a shit about scratches on my car, the exterior really doesn't matter. But OP, don't act like a fucking nigger next time.
>>
Even if this is a giant bait thread, you guys should really respect each others property. I didn't do jack shit to you, so why even think about keying my car? I even go out of my way to make sure I'm not parked next to anyone, but sure enough, I've had my car keyed a few times. I guess they must not like my car.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.