[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In a few months the Escalade will be wiped from memory just like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 20170809_141212.png (1MB, 1440x1044px) Image search: [Google]
20170809_141212.png
1MB, 1440x1044px
In a few months the Escalade will be wiped from memory just like the original navigator was
>>
>>17690848

Nice niggermobile
>>
>>17693219
wow another racist post to report!
>>
>>17693232

boo hoo
>>
>>17693232

Oh shit, Harambe is back
>>
File: ng.jpg (139KB, 450x587px) Image search: [Google]
ng.jpg
139KB, 450x587px
>>17693232
Is this your first time on the 4channel?
>>
The Escalade is iconic

The navigator has been forgotten by everyone
>>
>>17693219
pretty nice suv, was in the market and it came down to a navigator, yukon, and range rover. All impressive vehicles but decided on the rover because of the interior colors.

Pretty pathetic the ethnicity of the designer even crosses your mind.
>>
>>17695722
>>17695757
Same guy as the second post. The escalade I had intended to buy was sold while I was shopping around. Would have taken a week to get another black on black and went with impulse instead. The kids trashing these cars wouldn't be able to buy one anyway.
>>
>>17693684
Is this your first time on /o/?
>>
>>17695762

>black on black
>>
>>17690848
Except Lincoln isn't a luxury car brand.

It's a "Ford pretending that they get luxury cars but in fact don't have the sliightest fucking clue" brand. A pretty grill and leather seats do not make a luxury car.

And I'll be the execs who run Ford drive every luxury car in existence BUT a Lincoln.

>>17693232
>PEOPLE USE WORDS I DONT LIKE AND SHOULD BE MADE TO SHUT UP INSTEAD OF ME TAKING TWO SECONDS TO MAKE THE POST GO TO IGNORE!

Because it's much easier to ban people for free speech than it is to ignore it, right?
>>
>>17695815
>>>Reddit
>>
>>17693219
Isn't woodhouse the head designer though?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.