[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My buddy offered to sell me his miata for 2k, he said, "a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 14835423829491.png (2MB, 1540x1324px) Image search: [Google]
14835423829491.png
2MB, 1540x1324px
My buddy offered to sell me his miata for 2k, he said, "a rear cv axle clicks pretty bad but works, exhaust header gasket needs replacement, top is fuck, a new rear caliper so the e brake can work, a new motor, and 145k miles new clutch" it has a lift kit as it was an offroad roach, should I go for it or naw?

Or is he just trying to dump his moneypit on me? I'm also getting rid of my current moneypit so I don't wanna jump for a new one this early. I'm waiting for him to get back to me on the year and varient.
>>
Your English is retarded
Does it NEED a new engine and clutch and its at 145k or does it HAVE a new engine and clutch with 145k on them
>>
>>17683054

That's the direct message he sent me, I'm going to assume it needs all of those.
>>
>>17683068
Then yeah your friend is a shitcunt trying to dump his piece of crap on you and too much of a Jew to even offer a friend discount for his assraped shitbox. Consider the fact that you can get a medium high mileage good to great condition miata for 5k, and the cost of all of those fixes is going to be at least 1.5x the cost of the car if you are extremely lucky and get amazing deals on it all. I wouldn't offer him 250 for that shit heap and I'm sure the body has been futtbucked seeing as it's a "off-road roach".

Tldr: your friends last name is probably goldsteinrosenshekelburgblatbaum, and you have shit taste in friends so walk the fuck away from the car and that person.
>>
>>17683094
Person was supposed to be (((person)))
>>
>>17683094

He's a beaner
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.