[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Hey /o/ what should I get for my first car Test drove and deciding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Hey /o/ what should I get for my first car

Test drove and deciding between:
Ferrari F12 (rwd)
Lamborghini Aventador (unpractical even tho awd)
Mercedes GT R (harsh ride and rwd)
GT3RS (bad seats and rwd)
Audi R8 (good dd but kinda boring)
Pagani Huayra (would be cool but honestly much for a first car and impractical)

Halp
>>
Some kind of weird Dodge Stratus or a Model T with a body kit
>>
Read the sticky, buy a corolla.
>>
>>17682939

Stop larping kid
>>
3k civic
>>
8 second civic
>>
>>17682939
Real talk, drive a 5 speed RWD shitbox for at least a year. 150 rwhp maximum. You will learn to really fuck around with that thing. Learn to heel-toe, learn how to controlled oversteer. How to rev match without an electric nanny doing it for you.

>but muh gadgets
Having gadgets means nothing unless you've been without them. You don't know how nice AC is until you've driven to work for 8 weeks in Texas July without it.

>but my friends will laugh at me
If you actually give a shit, we can't help you here.
>>
>>17683190
I like you
>>
aventador if u wanna turn the wrong heads
gt3rs if u wanna turn the right heads
>>
>>17683200
>shitbox brofist

Shitbox ownership also learns you real quick on wrenching skills.

My favorite game is called "find the fuel leak before you die".
>>
File: 1502060945018.gif (1MB, 636x281px) Image search: [Google]
1502060945018.gif
1MB, 636x281px
>>17682939
Get a Tesla you fuckin rich cunt
>>
First car.... right...
>>
>>17682939
>Pagani Huayra
>>
File: IMG_1553.jpg (59KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1553.jpg
59KB, 800x533px
lmao my gswag could flatten that shit
>>
>>17682939
On the off-chance you're not a larping faggot, get the R8. It's the best daily of the lot and attracts the least attention. With the rest you're asking to be carjacked by niggers or to have it keyed by jealous poorfags.
>>
>>17683221
kek'd
My favorite shitbox game was
>Patch the exhaust leak before you get shoah 'd
>>
>>17682939
nice bait but the huayra was overkill.
>>
>>17683190
I'm not OP.

Wow this is exactly what I wanted.
>>
>>17683782
That is a Mahindra Bolero underneath it. Isn't it?
>>
Pagani, easily
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.