[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What could have caused this? The two paint chips at the top don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: bumper mystery.jpg (236KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bumper mystery.jpg
236KB, 1920x1080px
What could have caused this? The two paint chips at the top don't make any sense to me.
>>
>>17677149
It hit something hard enough that the chips on the top made contact.
I had a fleet car go from an innie back to its original shape overnight.
>>
Do you not see the outline of whatever you hit? You ran into something, the bumper cover is made of a fancy composite that flexes. The bumper returned to shape but the paint was damaged.
>>
File: 1247476684690.jpg (10KB, 265x297px) Image search: [Google]
1247476684690.jpg
10KB, 265x297px
Lol, are you fucking dense?
>>
>>17677162
>>17677167
Would have had to run into it hard, and I definitely don't remember that happening. But I was parking nose in all day on the day is probably happened, so I don't see how someone else could have hit my front bumper.
>>
>>17677187
You nosed into the pillar, you fucking mong. Didn't you hear the bang? Didn't you FEEL it?

Go shred your license and sell your car. You're not fit to drive.
>>
>>17677149
is the car RHD or LHD? This is important
>>
Plastic bumper pushed in like a softly inflated ball. The spots with the missing paint are where the paint got bent past its yield and cracked. Bumper pops back out. Paint chips fall away.
>>
>>17677149
someone bumped you and drove off. happens all the time
>>
File: WomenDrivers_Guess_What_Happens.jpg (131KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WomenDrivers_Guess_What_Happens.jpg
131KB, 1280x720px
>>17677149
>What could have caused this? The two paint chips at the top don't make any sense to me.

Did you have an accident, but don't want the blame for it, so you are asking us for all the ways that the damage could have been caused by someone else?
>>
>>17677149
I hope that's not a Legacy GT
>>
File: jesus take the wheel.jpg (3KB, 299x96px) Image search: [Google]
jesus take the wheel.jpg
3KB, 299x96px
>>17681978
>Guess what happens
divine intervention ?
>>
>>17679932
this, you see that ring around the chips? That's where the bumper pressed in and popped back out.
>>
>>17677149
Looks like someone hit your car. It's a shame, nice legacy
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.