[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American drivers are fat and lazy. Their roads are stupidly wide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (161KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
161KB, 1280x720px
American drivers are fat and lazy. Their roads are stupidly wide and simple and thus accommodated to suit this type of driver. American driving tests are so easy a child could finish them. There's absolutely no skill, professionalism and effort involved compared to driving an automotive vehicle on West European roads. American drivers would never survive a day on European roads. Europeans learn to drive stick from the day they are born. Nobody drives an automatic, except lazy and inept people (handicapped). Driving test in the United States consist of 5 lessons, one in Western Europe consists of 40 to 50 man hours with a professional and licensed driving instructor. In the first lesson the learner is already expected to fully learn how to drive stick and be able to ride on efficient European highway system and the German Autobahn. Your parking skills in different scenarios, your city-center driving, highway skills, your car control, viewing behavior, whether you give priority, catching up, input and output, driving at intersections and roundabouts, acting in stressful and dangerous situations, interactions with civil servants, understanding all major traffic rules and signs, using navigation, using the lights in different environments, inspecting and maintaining the vehicle, positioning and understand the technicalities involved, are all tested. The total exam takes 1 hour to complete. American drivers would simple get a heart attack from their high Cholesterol
levels and be total inept children if they were put on European roads. This is also why they need gigantic vehicles to make up for this lack of skill. No shame in admitting it. Put a European driver against an American and the European would win every time. Leave the toy "cars" to the Americans, while the Europeans will stick with driving the true Automobile. Heh, you think you can drive? Come to Europe. I dare you, faggot.
>>
File: pp.png (1KB, 101x104px) Image search: [Google]
pp.png
1KB, 101x104px
9/10
>>
>>17673805
I don't disagree at all as an American.
I consider myself a very good driver. I've never had an accident or a ticket and I drive quick. But there are a lot of people that shouldn't be allowed to have their licenses. The fact that texting and driving is so common blows my fucking mind.
>>
Not sure if baiting or actually retarded.
>>
File: 1691988.jpg (84KB, 834x556px) Image search: [Google]
1691988.jpg
84KB, 834x556px
>>17673931
You're not a good driver when you drive in the Norwegian mountains. You'd be fucked
>>
Obsessed.
>>
File: rogertroutman1.jpg (15KB, 200x239px) Image search: [Google]
rogertroutman1.jpg
15KB, 200x239px
>>17673805
why you type this?
>>
>>17674130
Why would you assume that he cant drive in
>muh hardcore norwegian mountains
just because he is american? Americans have plenty of areas with strong winters, especially if they're alaskan
>>
>>17673805
Is this the new copypasta?

I approve.
>>
>>17674173
Because americans can't drive. Didn't you read the OP?
>>
File: 60907393.jpg (209KB, 1024x577px) Image search: [Google]
60907393.jpg
209KB, 1024x577px
>>17674173
Because we've got hardcore norwegian mountains AND probably the shittiest roads known to man
>>
>>17674173
Thank you for continuously being a good poster. I wish more people followed your example.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.