[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the safest motorcycle? Could you get a motorcycle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_5110.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5110.png
53KB, 256x256px
What's the safest motorcycle? Could you get a motorcycle installed with seat belts and an airbag? I wanna get a super sport bike but they are too scary how can I make it safer?
>>
File: 1360134837421.jpg (227KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1360134837421.jpg
227KB, 600x600px
>>17666355

This is not tasty bait at all
>>
>>17666355
nigga sounds like you want a car
>>
If you wore a seatbelt on a motorcycle it would be arguably less safe. Being strapped to a flying hunk of metal isn't exactly smart.

>inb4 getting on motorcycle isn't smart
>>
Hi.

I put seatbelt on my bike. I crash. Live due to airbag previous owner install. Much luck. Pray to Allah for thanks.

Yours sincerely
>>
>>17666355
>What's the safest motorcycle?
Whatever you can find that's big, loud and bright
>>
Serious answer: ABS + full gear. Everyone I know whose been hurt on a motorcycle, those two things would have prevented it.
>>
>>17666411
No, they would have mitigated it.
Bikes are inherently unsafe and anyone who rides one should be slapped if they think they are in any way safe.

It's like hammering nails and complaining you hit your thumb, like it was the tools fault.
>>
>>17666411
>ABS
I'd rather flatspot my rear tire than hit a chadmobile in the side before he ran off and cucks me out of a way to pay for the damage
>>
A sportbike.

All of the most advanced rider aides are pretty much exclusive to sportbikes. Traction control, ABS, rider modes, combined braking, etc only appear in their low budget versions on anything with an insufficient number of Rs in its name, largely because they're expensive and people buying non-sportbikes aren't expected to ride that hard.

All the most advanced airbagged rider safety suits are pretty much exclusive to sportbikes because they work by limiting body movement, which makes riding in anything other than the "sportbiker" position very, very hard.

They also make things like walking pretty hard
>>
File: GoldWing_airbag_open.jpg (17KB, 400x308px) Image search: [Google]
GoldWing_airbag_open.jpg
17KB, 400x308px
>>17666355
>>
>>17666355
>being scared of a machine

Traffic is infinitely more dangerous than a motorcycle because it's unknown what will happen next.

You twist the throttle on a bike, it goes. You ride down a residential street, there are numerous things that could happen to cause you harm.

Buy an SV650 and figure out if riding is for you. Then, once you've got a couple years experience get a nice bike.

Here's your (You).
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-05-01-22-50.png (672KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-05-01-22-50.png
672KB, 720x1280px
You will die. It's just a matter of time.
>>
File: 1445471217134.jpg (50KB, 480x350px) Image search: [Google]
1445471217134.jpg
50KB, 480x350px
>>17666355
>>
>>17666503

I wonder what are GS, Africa Twins, K's.

You fucking idiot. That kind of bikes had all those gimmicks years before they even became optional on sport bikes.

This is why I stopped comming to /o/ it gets to a point you become to old to tolerate stupid moronic kids spewing out shit day after day.
>>
>>17666363
kek'd
>>
>>17666421
Cagers are such fucking pussies
>>
>>17666503
Big adventure bikes have all those gizmos too, although you certainly pay for it.
>>
>>17666867
>high heels
>clearly wearing motorcycle boots
I wouldn't even be surprised if ti turned out the dead woman was someone else entirely.
>>
>>17667738
reading comprehension
>>
>>17666452
Wut. 90% of braking is done with the front tire. Front tire locking up usually means a rek.

99.99% of people will absolutelly stop faster with abs than without it.
>>
>>17667756
If you lock up the rear you can slide and hopefully use the bike to break your impact. If you can't do that then yes ABS is helpful but if you got dirtbike experience like most riders you can control a slide.
>>
>>17667756
>>17668063
Also it's 70% not 90%
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.