[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DANG OLE BOOM PAOW MAHN DID YA SEE DAT FIDDYFIVE IMPALA DEY FOUN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 57 chevy.jpg (113KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
57 chevy.jpg
113KB, 640x480px
DANG OLE BOOM PAOW MAHN DID YA SEE DAT FIDDYFIVE IMPALA DEY FOUN ON STORAGE WARS WOOOWEEE MAHN IH HAD A HEMIENIT AN A TRIPLE CROSSMEMBER BARREL SUPERDUTY BLOWER ON SOME PHAT RIMS DAT WERE DOIN TIMES LIKE DALE EARNHEART WOO BOY MAN I REMEMBER HAVIN ONE LIKE THAT WEN I WUZ YOUNG BUD I BLU OU DA REAR END AN SOL IT FOR BOUT TREE FIDDY ALL MY KINFOLK HADEM BAC DEN DEY DON MAKEM LIKE DEY USED TO DEM STATEBOYZ COULDNT CATCH US NO SIR

Was anybody else raised with car obsessed boomer parents who killed your interest in cars when you were younger?
>>
>>17665719
no, i was raised by a single mother and thought cars were pretty much magic because nobody was there to teach me really simple shit. took years of slogging through the internet and manuals to be able to complete simple repairs when an even marginally competent boomer parent with an interest in cars would've given me a huge leg up.
>>
I grew up in a family of mechanics going back to the 1940s (and maybe earlier)

they did the opposite of killing my car interest and had me driving V8 shitboxes in elementary school and at one point I wanted to be a mechanic too

personally I liked all the stories even if some were obvious bullshit
>>
>>17665719
What bizarre fusion of nig and boomer is that dialect?
>>
>>17665719
That was actually pretty funny
>>
>>17665750
have you never heard an old excited southerner talk

thats about how it sounds
>>
>>17665739
I guess I come from a privileged perspective then because my entire family is made of boomer car nuts.

My Dad used to work at a junkyard for most of my childhood and when I was a teenager I helped him all the time, but it always bored me and I didn't have an interest in them of all. I didn't even get my license until I was 19 and moved out and didn't appreciate them at all until then.

>>17665750
If you go far enough south they're hard to distinguish.
>>
I guess it stems from car culture being handed to me on an aggressive douchey silver platter?

I was raised around mufflerless V8s and drunken shirtless 40 year old men fistfighting, which I guess is cool until it physically becomes your homelife and all every male in your family talks about. I mean we're all dirt poor so even those V8s had missing floorboards and shit and everyone lives off making shoddy repairs to someone's son-in-laws Cavalier. Combine that with teenage autism that makes you hate the things closest to you and I ended up completely alienated by the whole thing and hating cars entirely. I perceived car people as being like sports people and basically being nothing but annoying Chads yelling about trivial "my cock is bigger" shit.

Luckily I learned to appreciate cars from a different perspective through rally racing which I think is the coolest shit, and now I'm a lot more open to cars and have conversations with those dudes I used to view with spite and actually understand what they're saying the excitement in why they care about it so much.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.