[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>driving 5 above the speed limit >see cop lights flashing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1449616384491.gif (693KB, 260x173px) Image search: [Google]
1449616384491.gif
693KB, 260x173px
>driving 5 above the speed limit
>see cop lights flashing on the right ahead
>pass it
>riced and beaten to shit 3k civic with a few simple mods pulled over
>kek and drive away

did you have good experiences today while driving /o/?
>>
I was driving home in my camaro at like 2 in the morning and I was heading through a 4 way stop near my house that always has tons of burnt rubber in the middle, and when I rolled up to the stop there was a copper in his charger already stopped.

sure enough, he slowly creeps forward and suddenly he's doing a massive burnout in the middle of this intersection

it was pretty cool
>>
>be me
>getting out of school (im not underage anymore)
>waiting at light
>finally turns bust jew turn and peel out at 80mph speed limit 45mph
>look mehind me flashing lights
>see some other nig in a blacked out kia get pulled over
It was pretty great.
>>
>>17663563
>laws only apply to you, citizen
>>
File: msp charger.jpg (566KB, 1024x624px) Image search: [Google]
msp charger.jpg
566KB, 1024x624px
Yesterday I was going 80mph in the left-center lane on 696. Next thing I know a state trooper is passing me in the left lane. I have no idea how long he was behind me or why I didn't see him. I guess I wasn't in much danger of being pulled over because realistically I wasn't going any faster than the flow of traffic (at least the flow of traffic before the cop was seen). Still, I felt lucky as I watched him pass me in the left lane going prolly 85mph. I'm just lucky he didn't pull me over for not slowing down when he got behind me like everyone does when they see a cop.
>>
File: 1494095073349.png (176KB, 358x355px) Image search: [Google]
1494095073349.png
176KB, 358x355px
>>17664734
>finally turns bust jew turn and peel out at 80mph speed limit 45mph
>>
>>17664734
you okay? did you have a stroke halfway through writing that?
>>
>>17663304
>on ramp
>1st gear
>90mph
>let off
>fireballs from the exhaust
>BLAM BLAM POP CRACKLE!
>proceed to cruise at 55mph cause retarded taourists clogging up the damn highway
>>
File: Resized_20170804_201100.jpg (249KB, 1600x899px) Image search: [Google]
Resized_20170804_201100.jpg
249KB, 1600x899px
>>17664774
MI state cops are pretty cool, had a long chat with one today on 696 ironically.
>>
Finally washed my windshield at the service station.
10/10
>>
>>17664828
Did you take that pic on the fucking highway?
>>
>>17664774
this happened to me on 275 once (inbetween 696 and where it splits into 96, after that sweeping left hand turn), except the cop had lights on.
I played it safe, and went to pull over properly, and they fucking flew past me.
>>
>on the way home from a peaceful hike
>decide to take the country roads back home
>getting excited to cruise at 55-70 and have fun on the curves almost rolling my shitbox
>get stuck behind a goddam work van doing 10 under, a geriatric in a Buick suv, and multiple women drivers who would just slow down for no reason and then shoot back up to 50
>spent a solid half an hour tailgating and dreaming of installing a bull bar on my car. Had an overwhelming urge to just pass on the double yellows
Not a good day
>>
>>17664849
Yeah, was waiting for state cops and wanted some documentation of my own.
>>
File: 1393626299380.gif (966KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1393626299380.gif
966KB, 200x150px
>>17663304
>did you have good experiences today while driving /o/?
Boy did I
>freeway merging into other freeway, coming up to traffic ahead
>flow of traffic slowing down to around 40
>signal to go into the rightmost lane since thats mostly empty and I can creep ahead
>almost hit a focus going 90 in the right most lane
>he reaches traffic and uses the shoulder to pass everyone, still going 90

>not even 2 minutes later some other guy sitting in traffic goes "fuck it", turns 90 degrees and offroads to the exit he missed about 20 yards back
Today was interesting
>>
>>17664828

So who hit you? Might as well share the whole story.
>>
>>17665002
Some guy in a honda.
>traffic in front of me stops cause 696
>i had to stop somewhat quickly
>stop with a good 6 feet or so from the car in front of me
>suddenly i hear tires screeching
>look up just in time to put my head on the headrest
>smack
>pull onto shoulder
>wait
Wasnt that exciting but no one died so Thats usually good.
His car had to be towed because it was spilling coolant though, i drove off after getting the report number.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.