[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are BMW/Audi/Mercedes fans so obnoxious? Every single video

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170803-090844.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170803-090844.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
Why are BMW/Audi/Mercedes fans so obnoxious?

Every single video about cars has some foreigner in broken English talking up 'S Klasse' etc
>>
Because jap shit fans are actually claiming that the new LS is a ''proper competitor'' to the S class or 7 series, lmfao.
>>
>>17655506
You're right, it's not a "proper competitor" if it's objectively superior in every single way.
>>
File: IMG_3729.jpg (121KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3729.jpg
121KB, 700x600px
>>17655512
>JDM fanboys actually are THIS deluded
>>
Merc is still kinda cool but yeah its brand is getting more and more associated with obnoxious poorcucks who dream about a used AMG. They're usually arab

BMW stopped being cool after Bangle and never recovered, but there are still some boomers that didn't get the message

Lexus is the best choice right now as far as brandcuckery
>>
>>17655703
lexus builds boring overweight autotragic shit.
BMW still builds gems like the M2 and M4, also the new M5 will be amazing.
>>
>>17655764

The M4 has what, another turbocharged I4? The GSF has a vee ate
>>
>>17655809
it's also heavy as fuck and slow
>>
File: Lexux-LC-500.jpg (240KB, 1200x809px) Image search: [Google]
Lexux-LC-500.jpg
240KB, 1200x809px
>>17656016
And both Jeremy Clarkson and Chris Harris both reached the same conclusion that it is more enjoyable to drive.

>>17655139
Lexus is at the top of their game. Ever since the LFA the entire brand has started taking performance and aesthetics way more seriously, and it's paying off.
>>
>>17658564
Nice clown car
>>
>>17655703
seriously though like wtf happened to Merc and BMW. They were cool, class, sporty, luxy all at the same time when I was a kid. Now I have 0 interest in them
>>
>>17658578
It's rolling art.

Like a Japanese Aston Martin...
>>
>Why doesn't everyone speak english!! ARGH!!

stop being fucking retarded amerifats
>>
>>17658564
more enjoyable to drive than the old M5 maybe
I was talking about the M2/M4 though
>>
>>17658602
Has BMW basically given up on the M3/5?

They've let everyone catch up to them by turning them into numb pigfat boats.
>>
>>17655809
Twin turbo I6
>>
>>17655139
It's weird from a European perspective because BMW, VW, and Mercedes are just looked at as everyday car manufactures here. Sure each one of them has their performance models, but we're not like America where they associate ANY BMW, Audi, or Mercedes with luxury. They do make shitboxes, I'm guessing America doesn't get them?
>>
>>17658581
You changed not them, loved bmw since I was a kid and I still do. I'm also much more critical about their choices now though.
>>
>>17660919
No we get them it's just that most people don't buy them unless they're desperate for the badge
>>
Decades of pro German cars media brainwashing (bought directly from German car manufacturers) led their buyers into thinking that they bought the pinnacle of engineering and luxury, so they're superior to "plebs" driving other non German brands.

This is especially true with Audi and Volkswagen and more common with entry level models, so the more pleb their model is (e.g. Mercedes A 180 CDI Renault diesel 110 hp with Amg exterior package and 18" rims but absolutely base inside with manual climate control) the more dominating will the owner be, supplying the other drivers on the road with:

>massive tailgating
>constant high beams even when you're moving away after an overtake
>random fast lane changing (without indicators) in heavy traffic so he can advance for the lenght of 1-2 cars
>exiting the highway suddenly from the mid lane straight to the exit ramp in a very dangerous way (of course no indicators)

Also a big part of german cars supporters are sub humans like gypsies and east Europeans, basically people who belong to the gas chambers.
>>
>>17660919
id say 90% of people would not distinguish between a base model c300 and a s65 if they are both brand new
>>
>>17660919
We don't get the shitboxes like the a1 or A class

In Europe most people with these cars have them leased from their company, in America the average income of the owner of these cars is over 100k
>>
>>17660943
>>17661246
>>17661252
Europe also gets smaller engines for their "base model" options. The C-Class for instance starts with the C160.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.