[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>need to bleed brakes >don't have any friends to help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: delete-this-feel-men-s-t-shirt.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
delete-this-feel-men-s-t-shirt.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
>need to bleed brakes
>don't have any friends to help
Maybe my shitbox will finally kill me
>>
>>17651969
Use a long bar, and your seat tard. I never had friends and always used this method
>>
>>17651969
Speed bleeders exist
>>
get one of those $7 magnet bottles
>>
B-b-but you just gravity bleed them. and make sure the pedal is slightly in to prevent damaging shit. Friendless loser here too
>>
>>17651969
Dont worry anon. There are methods to do it alone.
>>
File: compact frog.jpg (37KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
compact frog.jpg
37KB, 400x400px
i do all my diy fixes with my dad. Before I had a car we didn't hang out much but since I started wrenching we've spent a lot of time together.
>>
>>17651969
Gravity bleed, brother! Takes a long time, but it works.
>>
>>17652611
ayy same dude! Nothing brings a father and son together like swearing at a stubborn O2 sensor.
>>
>>17651969
Vacuum bleeder or gravity bleed
>>
>>17652611

Is your dad competent? My problem is mine talks out of his ass 85% of the time. Didn't realize when I was younger but now it's just annoying.
>>
>>17651969
Siphon it.
Either A) You complete the job, or B) Poison your lonely ass self.
>>
>>17652782
he bullshits a lot but isn't stubborn, he is quick to admit his mistakes
>>
>>17652830

I'm envious
>>
I use a fiji bottle to vacuum bleed, don't need another person.
Poke two holes in the cap and put the rubber hose into it, one hose goes to the bottom and the other hose stays at the top of the bottle, suck on the shorter hose that's at the top of the bottle and put the long one into the bleed nipple and suck on the bottle.
>>
>>17652875
thx bby
>>
File: 41RZUDpXidL._SY355_.jpg (16KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
41RZUDpXidL._SY355_.jpg
16KB, 355x355px
>>17651969
Get a mity vac
>>
File: 1501706226319.png (130KB, 394x360px) Image search: [Google]
1501706226319.png
130KB, 394x360px
>>17652611
>tfw no friends to help
>dad died so no father-son bonding over wrenching

I got my mom to help me a couple of times, but everytime as soon as I run into even the slightest issue she tries to convince me I don't know what I'm doing and that I should bring it to a shop rather than try problem solve myself.
>>
>>17652611
>>17652766
This good help with suspension work.
>>17652782
Usually pretty on point every once in awhile he will say you'll fuck up your car and im not going to pay to tow it away but then he will understand what needs done.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.