[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got this. volvo c30 2010 r design what are some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: H71848A_1_large[1].jpg (35KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
H71848A_1_large[1].jpg
35KB, 500x333px
I just got this.

volvo c30 2010 r design

what are some babys first mods?
>>
>>17651847
get a flash tune and exhaust if you want power, or springs and a set of Bilstein HDs if you want better handling.
>>
>>17652091
>>17652091
and we're done here
>>
>>17652091
/thread
>>
>>17651847
>>
>>17652091
What are the downsides of flash tuning, and should you reinforce the clutch system due to the added torque?
>>
>>17651847
keep it stock faggot.
>>
>>17654448
Flash tuning doesn't have very many downsides other than the inherent danger that comes with any engine modification. Most of the tunes are pretty conservative so normies don't accidentally blow their shit up.

As long as your clutch is in good shape as it sits, it should hold up to the extra 50-80 ft/lbs. Don't do power mods if you don't have the extra cash to replace a clutch when it fails (which it will eventually)
>>
>>17651847
Tyres and suspension

Stock tyres are meh and the stock suspension is too soft for how heavy this car is

get a flash tune so the engine can make those 250HP like it should
If you have the auto version look up a tranny tune that removes the limiter on it so your tranny doesn't cuck you out of your power

Pro tip, check if your car had the PCV valve failure in its lifetime and if it was fixed, if it never happened, it will happen one day, all volvo 5 pots have this failure, so pre prepared for a mildly expensive fix that you will need a certified mechanic to do because its a fucking pain in the ass to do it yourself
>>
>>17658946
im a noob - recommend me tires and suspension

and how would i get a tranny tune? is that software?

thanks btw
>>
>>17659067
michelin tires. keep the suspension stock. no tunes.
>>
>>17659067
oh, so you're not him >>17658946
>>
>>17659067
Tranny tunes is just for the auto version, IIRC Shark's engine tune also had the option to flash the tranny and remove the limiter
If you have a manual, that is not needed, since you dont have a torque limiter on your transmission
>>
>>17659324
thank you, and for tires\suspension?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.