[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Ford Mondeo third gen any good? Found this one for sale

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Ford-Mondeo-Titanium.jpg (73KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ford-Mondeo-Titanium.jpg
73KB, 640x480px
Are Ford Mondeo third gen any good?
Found this one for sale

>2011 Ford Mondeo Titanium
>170k km
>1.6 ecoboost (the 160 hp one) petrol
>manual
>6.3k euro

Should I as a first car?

Link related: http://www.merrjep.al/Njoftimi/Shitet/Tiran%C3%AB/AUTOMJETE/Makina/Ford/Mondeo/Ford-Mondeo-Titanium/4387267
>>
>>17648467
Get a fucking falcon you cunt
>>
They are not bad, they are not good. Don't expect anything great. Go on Ford forums to find out what problems they might have, the UK forums should be filled with what can be bad if buying one.

Also
>This is not a specialized board, here people like to shitpost about Mustangs, Miatas, GT-Rs and Corvettes.
>>
>>17648477
Im in Albania
I dont even know what a falcon is
all we got here are mostly german stuff I just dont want to risk it and go that way cuz high cost of parts n shiet
>>
File: Ford-Mondeo-Titanium (1).jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ford-Mondeo-Titanium (1).jpg
35KB, 640x480px
>>17648481
arent they even a little fun to drive cause its manual? thought about getting this cause its easier to find parts as opposed to some 2006 car and it looks comfy on the inside pic related
>>
>>17648488
Well, depending on who you ask every car can be fun to drive. But the driving experience in newer cars is so numbed down, because normies don't like driving and a car that is reminding them that they are driving is bad, so they make it quiet, the suspension mellow so it doesn't do anything that would scare the driver.

Can you have fun? Yes, you can.
If I can in what used to be 95 bhp Subaru with a broken exhaust and on a verge-of-death LPG, so can you.
If you want are looking for a fun car though, you should look elsewhere.
>>
>>17648503
im looking for fun and reliable and a family car and cheap
so yeah I just have to choose which I like more cause you cant have it all
>>
>>17648509
What are the prices of 4th gen Legacy 2.0R where you live?
>>
>>17648467
I am actually looking to buy one tomorrow. Going for a 2.0 petrol for maximum reliability as the diesels can be trouble. 1.6 Ecoboost meant to be good. I haven't found any major issues yet with the petrol ones, they don't rust like the last gen ones thankfully.

I doubt it will be fun in any way, but I am after a cheap reliable comfy car with lots of room and that will behave as a good daily driver. Mondeo seems to fit the bill well.
>>
>>17648511
is that a subaru?
this is the subaru page
http://www.merrjep.al/Njoftimet/Gjith%C3%AB-Shqip%C3%ABria/Makina/Subaru?Types=All
only like the first 5 can be bought the others are too old entries probably sold and forgotten to remove
>>
>>17648525
You car market is worse than mine, holy shit. Well, crap.
>>
>>17648528
check the mercs though
endless fucking mercs
id buy one but im fucking tired of seeing them everywhere they look the same to me
http://www.merrjep.al/Njoftimet/Gjith%C3%AB-Shqip%C3%ABria/Makina/Mercedes-Benz?Types=All
>>
>>17648511
Are these any good? There is one for sale near me but I am worried about AWD problems or extortionate costs of clutch replacements. Never been in one to be fair
>>
>>17648545
Drivetrain is pretty solid, they are comfy and will last you for a long while if you take care of them. The 2.0 Doesn't suffer from major issues.
If you don't trash the transmission, which is hard in an N/A car, there should be no real problems.

Mine is at 33x,xxx km (although it is a 1.6 Impreza)

As far as parts and labor cost, there is way too much variance depending on where you live.
>>
>>17648565
Interesting, might take a look at it then. I am after a comfy reliable daily basically. It is a 2006 2.0R (160 bhp I think) on 99k for just over £2000

Do they rust?
>>
>>17648706
Do you want to see the rust on mine, there will be some time though.
>>
>>17648710
Basically are they known for it? My E39 BMW needed a lot of welding when i got rid of it earlier in the year, poor thing got bitten hard by it. Are subarus as bad?
>>
>>17648718
The rear fenders rust to shit, but mine hasn't got any frame damage from it.
>>
>>17648488
comfy
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.