[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2011 Chevrolet Cruze Sedan LS2 $7K 103,332 miles 1 Fender

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (76KB, 800x600px)
image.jpg
76KB, 800x600px
2011 Chevrolet Cruze Sedan LS2
$7K
103,332 miles
1 Fender Bender

Good to buy?
>>
5k MAYBE
>>
>>17646475
chevy cruze are shit. When I worked at Enterprise the rental cruzes would break down all the time with only 30k miles on them. At 103k miles I would bet anything that you have a serious engine or transmission failure before it hits 150k. It's probably already starting to have problems and that's why the owner sold it to some shitty car lot.
>>
Not at that price, the Cruze has depreciated at a pretty high rate.

For $7k, I would want a clean record and less miles.

Fucks sake you can get a brand new 2017 for 15k right now
>>
A Honda Civic of the same year costs $3-4k more than that. lol, god damn American cars suck.
>>
>>17646475
I had a new lease 2012.
The thing was a huge pile of shit
Thank god I got rid of it.

>>17646516
Like this guy said. I hit 27k and i got a check engine light and the radiator fans ran on full at all times. Thank god it turned off when I turned it in for the 15min.
>>
>>17646475
fuck no. what's wrong with your current car?
>>
replace the word Cruze with Cavalier

stay far far away
>>
>>17646475
Way over-priced.

Do they live in clown-world????

I can buy a 2013 Malibu lt with 60k miles for that price
>>
>>17646678
Thought it said 11k.

My point still stands. That Cruze is over priced.

I don't recommend buying one over 80k miles anyway
>>
>>17646475
I would keep shopping.
>>
>>17646475
Avoid, GM products are garbage. Especially GM Daewoo.

Get yourself a nice Mazda, Honda or Toyota because it'll last and not break constantly.
>>
If you live somewhere hot, don't buy the Cruze. It's my dad's daily driver, and we live in the South. The tiny 1.4 liter engine gets bogged down in the heat, and it's painfully sluggish once the temperature goes above 95.

My dad gets by alright by using the manumatic shifter, but it's a pain in the ass. If you live up north, though, I would go for it -- he's at 85k and hasn't had any other issues, so there's a very good chance that this car could be solid at 103. You could definitely get the owner to go down to 6k, though, with the accident history and the fact that it's one of the older Cruzes (which had more problems)
>>
>>17646641
>it doesn't exist...
>>
Dont buy a low displacement turbo engine.
>>
For the same price you could get a miata and turbo it and still have a couple grand left over
Dumb idea OP
>>
>>17647306
then buy a civic for 3k. post your local craigslist.
>>
>>17646724
Mazda is fucking chink shit with hideous cars though
>>
>>17649645
And the Cruze is Korean, your point being?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.