[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The next car movie should have only this. >Quick cut to slamming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0494.jpg (56KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0494.jpg
56KB, 480x640px
The next car movie should have only this.

>Quick cut to slamming it in D at hihg speed
>>
File: IMG_0427.jpg (312KB, 992x744px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0427.jpg
312KB, 992x744px
>Mission complete
>Gets out of car
>Gets run over
>movie ends
>>
>>17642325
[PADDLE SHIFTING INTENSIFIES]
>>
>>17642325
Remind me again why you fucktards are bitching about this? Work at a dealership and its no different then any other automatic.
>>
There is literally no reason to take up center console space with a stick if it's an automatic. That said, column shifter > dial > buttons
>>
>quick cuts to pressing (+) on the ford truck stalk shift
>>
Looks like a fucking blender. Like they heard the term appliance and made that out of spite.
>>
>>17646754
I guess because it's just such a departure from the whole traditional structure of a stick that's directly connected to the transmission

It doesn't really bother me but I wouldn't want a car with one.
>>
>>17642325
>WE GOTTA MOVE
>SLAMS KNOB INTO D
>MASHES THE 4WD LOCK BUTTON WITH THE FORCE OF A GORILLA
>TRUCK SPEEDS AWAY AT 130 MPH
>>
>>17646754
>its no different then any other automatic.
One has a lever and cable and the other has an actuator and electronic switch, one of which will break after 60k miles and strand you in a parking lot in the rain.
>>
>Dial N For Murder
The long-awaited sequel to the classic Hitchcock thriller.
>>
>cruising the highway
>Katy Perry song comes on
>Reach towards the dash to change song
>Car is now on Park
who the fuck thought of this?
>>
>>17647504
It'll probably ignore that input. Like manumatics that deny shifts. And there's probably audio controls on the wheel too.
>>
>>17647501
I was not prepared for those feels
>>
>"too soon junior"
>*switches to sport mode*
>>
>>17646789
>what is Motor trend?
>>
>>17648793
>I've got you now
*flaps downshift paddle*
>shift denied
>>
>>17642325
>decide to kill yourself, year is 2038
>go for a leisurely summer drive in your pristine '64 Ford falcon convertible
>knowing that it won't be long before the police catch an illegal emission-spouting problematic machine being manually driven
>see three faggoty electric police bubble-cars bearing down on you in rear-view mirror
>every one of the cops are texting or on their phones as mandated by federal law
>an automatic anti-manual driving barrier pops up and you smash into it
>you crawl out of the wreckage and are shot down by their automatic non-POC self-shooting guns
The future is on its way
>>
>>17649781
>Take your illegal Subaru BRZ out in the year 2052
>Get in a traffic accident and die because your average family sedan weighs 8000 pounds
>>
>>17649781
This was the real ending to Death of a Salesman
>>
File: 1950s-gear-shift-e.jpg (566KB, 1024x547px) Image search: [Google]
1950s-gear-shift-e.jpg
566KB, 1024x547px
>>
>>17647504

Even in the early 2000's a lot of vehicles would deny shifting into reverse or park when moving to prevent idiots from grenading the transmission.

That being said, there was a lot of transmissions that didn't care if you told it to kill itself, it would do it.
>>
>>17648793
>*holds the sport mode button*
>*turns off traction control*
>*holds downshift on the paddle*
>*forgets the last step and still switches to sport plus instead of race mode*
>****
>>
>>17644667
clickclick

click

click
clickclick

click
>>
>>17647571
>>17647571
You'd be surprised.
I was driving a Chrysler 200 and I was fucking around and turned the knob to N, fucking Neutral! And the car engaged the electric parking brake. I almost fucking spun out and hit a parked car (i was only going like 25mph). After that I definitely will never get an Auto of any kind
>>
>>17646785

Got to agree.
When I first saw these knobs I laughed by ass off.
But later I realised, why the fuck would you take up the so much center console space for a completely electronic selector?
>>
File: 852.png (29KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
852.png
29KB, 778x512px
>>17642325
Requesting the gif of the dude slamming it into D before drifting.
>>
>>17652319

>I was driving a Chrysler
>It tried to kill you

On this episode of shit happening that surprises no one
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.