[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I heard that 60% of new cars in Europe are company cars people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

I heard that 60% of new cars in Europe are company cars people lease through their employers

Is this true? I have never heard of this in the US
>>
>>17642040
i guess so, my norwegian borther-in-law's car is a company lease since he spends a lot of time on the road, the company he works for pays for gas and other car related costs
>>
I don't think so. In 2016 the US only sold 2 million more new cars than Europe. If 60% of those were leases, that's a fuck ton of leased cars on the road.
>>
Where I live this is the case, because company cars cost a lot less in taxes for the companies and employees
>>
>>17642330
It's because of taxes indeed.
In the Netherlands income tax is 30%, 40%, or 50% depending on your income. You can however be dropped to a lower group by reducing your taxable income, for example mortgage payments are deducted before taxes, making it possible to get 40% tax instead of 50% despite earning over €55k.
Payments for company leased cars are deducted from your pay and thus don't count towards your taxable income.
Still, because a car is pay in natura, it's taxed in another way.
You have to pay a certain percentage of the catalogue price as tax. For electric and hybrids this used to be 0% (i.e. none), ecoshitboxes and nowadays hybrids too are 7%, for normal cars it's 17%, and for guzzlers it's 27%.
Still, this is less than the tax of 30% for low incomes, so no matter the car you choose it's cheaper in taxes.
Aside from that, your employer will pay for all your fuel, including for personal trips and holidays, and you'll get a comparable replacement vehicle if anything happens. Because it's leased you don't have to worry about maintenance or repair costs.
>>
>>17642372
Kek what a shit place to live
>>
>>17642383
You only have to know how to dodge taxes.
I have a one man company, my car is actually owned by my company and only for official trips. Though "official" trips include going to Germany or Italy for "materials".
By constantly keeping my mortgage maximally I stay under the high income limit. Fuel and car costs are payed by my company and such I don't pay the 45% tax over the money I have to spend on that. Normal 19% purchasing tax doesn't apply either because it's a company buying from another company.
Only dindus and retards don't use such tricks
>>
>>17642434
I have to add I don't have a credit card or any other loans. The mortgage is just sitting in my savings accounts.
Most furniture and computer stuff can be bought by my company as well since it's for my (nonexistent) office.
Tax evasion is our national sport for a reason
>>
>>17642446

what are you smoking..? you have to pay it in the end with your omzetbelasting aangifte.
>>
>>17642494
Only for what you sell to a customer, the btw over the stuff my company buys is returned. The furniture and computer is technically owned by my company. Fuel and parts are for the company car.
And for the services delivered to customers, most don't want to pay the btw and agree to an off the books contract (zwart).
>>
>>17642040
I guess a good chunk are company leases, yes.
For example here in wolfsburg we have about 100k VW employees, almost everyone of them gets a company-lease or discounted lease for 3-9 months so your average employee gets a new car twice a year.
Other than that, my father for example buys his cars over his company for tax-writeoffs.
While wages are lower than in the US, cars are more expensive so normal people simply can't afford buying nice cars new.
>engineer, making 52k€ p.a./ 30k€ after taxes/ 15k€ after living costs
>a nice 125i costs 40k€, 11k€/year (73% of my disposable income) over 4 years
I'm earning 20% above the average but can't afford a 220hp hot hatch.
From what I read on several boards I know that people with my job would make $70k+ in the US while a mustang ecoboost is $33k
>>
Ownership of private property isn't compatible with European values. It's an archaic concept.
>>
File: 1501579784393.jpg (160KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1501579784393.jpg
160KB, 1024x768px
>>17642661
that is what elites tell us, but they themselves are the biggest jews ever
>>
>>17642145
>If 60% of those were leases, that's a fuck ton of leased cars on the road.
No, they're only leased for a year or two, then they get sold into the used car market. It's just that 60% of cars start their life as leased company cars.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.