[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >have friend who has a v6 mustang >thinks he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1521.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1521.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>be me
>have friend who has a v6 mustang
>thinks he's the the shit for it
>my city has a "mustang club"
>asks to join
>they reject him because his mustang isn't an actual V8
>a few days pass by
>see he bought the "GT" badges and glued them to the side
>fast forward a couple mothns
>sells his mustang and buys a Nissan 350z
>gets license plates that say "V8 eater"
Is this a ricer or nah?
>>
Haha.

All this self cucking instead of his getting a v8. Some bots will never be men.
>>
File: 258162458.jpg (17KB, 440x292px) Image search: [Google]
258162458.jpg
17KB, 440x292px
That's almost as bad as the guy who put a V8 badge on his I4 Tiburon
>>
>>17640890
Textbook bench-racing ricer, I bet he beats people in drag races on a daily basis.

>Spoiler alert: they had no idea he was racing them
>>
MUH VEE ATE

>>17640919
That sounds pretty funny though

>>17640921
I once beat a lotus who didn't know I was racing him
>>
>>17640890
My father has a 1994 Mustang GT convertible with the 5.0 V8 engine. Is it worth fixing up?
>>
>>17640937
Yes with the right mods and good tune up it will be unstoppable, also
It'll cost a lot of money and take up A LOT of time
>>
>>17640983
>implying the 5.0 is expensive to mod
U wot?
>>
>>17640993
The 5.0 isn't too bad, it's making the rest of the car not a piece of shit that's expensive.
>>
>>17640937

If it's not rusty, sure. Car's probably only gonna cost you $500 and parts are dirt cheap.
>>
>>17641008
It'll never be a good handling car due to soggy noodle convertible. But still can be a stop light sleeper/chick magnet.
>>
>>17640890
>>my city has a "mustang club" >asks to join>they reject him because his mustang isn't an actual V8

That's when I knew this was fake and ghey and bait
>>
>>17641150
>foxbody
>chick magnet
pick one
>>
>>17641198
94 is new edge not foxbody
But that's even worse so I guess you gots a point
>>
back in the Z33's hayday it had similar output to American V8's power wise

that said 0-60 in 6.1 seconds is no v8 eater, pretty sure the frs/brz/nd miata all can post a similar 0-60 time if equipped with a manual tranny
>>
>>17640983
What mods specifically? Not that guy, but I've been dd'ing a 94 gt and I've been trying to think of upgrades but dont know where to start
>>
>>17641257
4.10 gears, wider rear wheels, stage 2 clutch, hotter injectors/wires/thermostat/plugs, shorty headers, cold air intake, short throw shifter, steel brake lines, dual rear calipers, forged internals, beefier camshaft. All pretty cheap power/responsiveness gains which are easy to do
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.