[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can American car makers fix the redneck/for old people image?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 4033553563_4643a5dd50_o.jpg (111KB, 1000x692px) Image search: [Google]
4033553563_4643a5dd50_o.jpg
111KB, 1000x692px
How can American car makers fix the redneck/for old people image?
If you talk about a rustang, slowmaro, mentallychallenger, euros and japs joke about how you fuck your sister.
If you talk about Lincoln or caddillac they talk about how they are for old people and are now imitation luxury.
The only American cars that get any respect are really old ones it seems.

I think the best option is for GM, Ferd and the like to start putting their cars in the hands of movie characters to broaden their appeal like what James Bond did for Aston and BMW.
GM tried with transformers but that movie was for kids who cant even fucking drive and the movie was shit as well.
If Tony Stark, John Wick, James Bond etc all drove a C7 or a CTS V for the past years do you think the brands would be more respected in the mass market?
>>
>>17636444
John Wick does drive american cars, hell the first predominantly featured a new charger.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (101KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
101KB, 1920x1080px
>>17636444
I'm white trash and I'm fucking proud of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rhDC0yGZJE

I love my chevy and I love where I come from. I fuckin' drive around in my hillbilly mobile blaring old southern rock music loud as hell around a bunch of toyotas and hyundais driven by shitskins and I don't give a fuck.
>>
>euros and japs laugh at you

Yeah the same people who yearn to have our classic cars and even our modern muscle cars.

Are you stupid?
>>
>>17636444
Americans do not care about the rest of the world. How do yuros not understand this yet? We don't care what you think.
>>
File: 3114333038_249c54117f_o.jpg (1MB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
3114333038_249c54117f_o.jpg
1MB, 1280x853px
>>17636503
Except they don't.
>>
>>17636444
>>17636503
Everything europoors say makes a lot more sense when you discover that BMWs and Mercs are much cheaper in Europe than American muscle cars

Sour grapes
>>
>>17636444
Who cares what eurocucks think? The only trucks they know are the ones that ram into them.
>>
>>17636518
I think they call them Lauries.
Weird.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (132KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
132KB, 1280x720px
>>17636493
classy
>>
>>17636444
they don't, only faggots and weebs think that
>If you talk about a rustang, slowmaro, mentallychallenger, euros and japs joke about how you fuck your sister.
>If you talk about Lincoln or caddillac they talk about how they are for old people and are now imitation luxury.
>caring what muslims and nips think

>>17636458
wut, his classic mustang got a bunch of air time and was a big part of the reason he went on his murder spree
>>
>>17636444
>If you talk about Lincoln or caddillac they talk about how they are for old people and are now imitation luxury.
>now
At least since the '70s.
>>
>>17636444
From what I understand the Mustang sells well in Germany. Other GM wedge cars are desired as imports too. If you think that only Muricans have bad taste, well, I think that the rest of the world is catching down at a good clip
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.