[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://jalopnik.com/rude-porsche-de aler-story-proves-why-yo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

http://jalopnik.com/rude-porsche-dealer-story-proves-why-you-always-make-an-1797375660

Why are car dealers so mean?
>>
>>17631717
Because they have to deal with the guilt of being Jews.
>>
Sounds to me like Kelly just knew how cancerous GT-R fangirls are, and told him to GTFO
>>
nice clickbait with adblock detection. archive it faggot
>>
>>17631717
They're drug addled high school grads.
>>
>>17631764
>adblock detection
No with ublock origin on furryfox!

>he's using the botnet browser gaygale chrome
LMAO
>>
>rich kid gets rekt

i dont care. sage
>>
If you read the article, the dealer didn't think he was a serious buyer so they were blowing him off, getting him to leave so he would stop wasting their time.

I'm not a salesweasel, but I can sympathize with selling stuff and having jerkoffs waste your time asking questions and then deciding no, they don't actually want it. Or asking for favor after favor and then deciding no, they're not going to buy it.

After the 5th jerkoff, I can see getting rude and short to someone who looks like a jerkoff.
>>
>I looked over at his phone and he had a photo of me on it... I asked him if he googled me and if that is my Forbes page. He said “Uhhm. Yes. It is.” I paused for a second and asked if he was sending it in a text... he replied “Yes. I am.” I asked if he was sending it to his boss... he replied “Yes... well. Ok. Well listen, you know... my co workers were laughing because “here comes another f***ing kid thinking he can afford a Porsche. What a f***ing joke. Someone let him take some pictures so he will leave.”

>“I wanted to prove them wrong...” he assured me. Then he followed up with “So did your parents give you money? like what do you even do for a living?”

Rude
>>
Why do rich people expect us to feel sorry for them anyway? Boohoo someone laughed at your GT-R, I work 45 hours a week hoping to own a Mustang GT some day.
>>
>>17631942
It's not about your jealousy here. It's also a warning about the coming future when the computer scanners at the entrance send your image to a database company. The company then sends back to the customer (the dealership) the info about the person who has that face (you). So they see on their terminal all the info about you including your credit rating, your estimated savings, employer, criminal record, etc. Currently, some major chain stores have their own private image databases. But there is a growing database industry out there whose databases will eventually eclipse those of your local police dapartment once the privacy laws change to allow non-finance, non-security, and other more "normal" businesses to also subscribe to those databases and make them mainstream tools.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.