[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's taking your car to a cars & coffee type show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Clipboard01.jpg (173KB, 1820x904px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.jpg
173KB, 1820x904px
What's taking your car to a cars & coffee type show like? Never been to one, but my tiny town bank is having a car show next weekend. Casual pull in and park kind of thing.

Thinking of taking the New Edge Mustang GT I just finished overhauling for shits and giggles.

Last year they had everything from some guy's '80s Land Cruiser to a genuine 1965 Cobra 427 that'd sold for about $850K earlier in the year.
>>
Do you really want to spend your whole day standing outside talking to guys? I don't know, maybe you're gay, but that sounds like torture to me.
>>
>>17627689

It's just a morning, and people usually do talk to each other. But I'm not a massive 4chan sperg.
>>
>>17627689
your sexuality is extremely fragile
>>
>>17627689
>talking to men is gay

Just come out of the closet already boyo
>>
It will be filled with pretentious boomers and you'll get a sunburn. Have fun.
>>
>>17627689
lol thats pretty funny but all trolling aside posting on 4chan or sleeping vs looking at cars

if youre a faggot youd pick the first one
>>
>>17628204
>>17628212
>>17628246
>wow you mean you don't want to go to a place filled with men and stand around while strange men and have small talk with men and exclusively men?
>wow you must be gay obviously heterosexual men like myself enjoy the company of men I just love being around other men and just being with men all day
>>
>>17627689
Gay? No. Uncomfortable to the socially anxious? Yes.
>>
Lehigh Valley C&C gets pretty try-hard since it covers about 2 dozen different townships and bureaus full of rich and poor people.

The event starts at 10AM on paper, but people show up at 6AM to get good spots in the show lots and unless you have a rare/expensive car or know the guys running the event, you'll probably never get a chance of getting your car on the premium spots.

It's very relaxed for spectators though, but you can tell every VDUB guy is low key hating on every other GTI.
>>
>>17629318
So you don't think /o/ is small talk about cars to an exclusively male audience?
>>
>>17627689
Go outside for once, you massive social retard.
>>
>>17629738
>4chan
>outside

Half the people on this board don't even own cars.
>>
>>17629893
I guess that's true, especially the gay black ones.
>>
File: 1488236739014.jpg (272KB, 682x682px) Image search: [Google]
1488236739014.jpg
272KB, 682x682px
>>17629318
>he doesn't like hanging out with the bros

jesus christ what a fucking homo
>>
File: 1500406142952.jpg (427KB, 1361x810px) Image search: [Google]
1500406142952.jpg
427KB, 1361x810px
>>17627459
It's like getting /o/ (You)'s in real life.
>>
>>17629318
t. that one kid in high school who only had female friends because all the guys thought he was an annoying faggot
>>
>>17627459
The only reason people go to cars and coffee anymore is to watch mustangs crash as they leave
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.