[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks /oakville-halton-region/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: amazingposition.jpg (252KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
amazingposition.jpg
252KB, 1000x1333px
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/oakville-halton-region/1998-bmw-3-series-323i/1275851548

opinion? i can talk him down to prob 3k$
>>
Stop posting this same picture you sad nigger
>>
File: DeusVult.jpg (428KB, 1000x860px) Image search: [Google]
DeusVult.jpg
428KB, 1000x860px
>>17626429
if i was a nigger i would've killed myself years ago
>>
>>17626399
Stop posting Alphonse's girlfriend.
>>
>>17626687
Learn how to sage newfag
>>
>>17626399
check for rear subframe cracking which is common on some models and be sure to have 1k to redo cooling system if it hasnt been maintained
>>
>>17626399
If you'[re going to buy it, keep in mind that you will need to spend $500 on parts for the cooling system if you do it yourself, probably $1k if a shop does it. BMW cooling system maintenance isn't a meme, you'll likely pop the engine if you don't look after it. also with a set of m3 replica headers from raceland and a shark injector tune you'll unlock a heap of power. Don't do the m50 manifold swap as it flows too much for this model, but the exhaust is restrictive as hell.

also the engines are bulletproof if the cooling system is maintained. M52's are one of the best all round engines ever made.

>>17626746
whilst its good advice, it would ridiculously rare to see a 323 with subframe breakage. It really only effected a small number of really driven hard m3's.
As long as your rear subframe bushings are in good nick you shoulnd't have problems upto m3 power. I would recommend powerflex soft poly.
>>
>>17626399
>323i
Get the big engine poorfag. Oh wait, you can't afford it. Shut up and buy a civic.
>>
>>17626799
Nevermind, I read the year and thought it must be an e36.

cooling system and subframe issues are still relevant
>>
>>17626807
>buy the less reliable engine for a few extra horsepower broski!!!!
Fuck off you fucking retard
>>
>>17626399

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAPAPPPAPPPPAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
>>
>>17626816
The 330 is not less reliable than the 323.
>>
>>17626816
Thats not how it works anon.

the BMW I6's are generally identical in the same era and just have varying displacements. no one will tell you that the 2.8 is less reliable than the 2.5.

The only motor that has problems is the 3L because of harmonic issues but even then its very rare and still as reliable as the other motors
>>
>>17626711
Been here since 2012, newfag.
>>
>>17626859
Been here since 1973, newfag.
>>
>>17626859
That's just getting started bruv
>>
>>17626863
Get out pleb, I was shitposting hard in here when WWI happened.
>>
File: cute girlbug on sage.jpg (569KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
cute girlbug on sage.jpg
569KB, 1920x1280px
>>17626711
>forgetting sage in the picture field
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.